What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

11/30 Colorado at Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just never really feel that confident when you have a must-win game on the road. I would actually feel pretty decent if the game were in Boulder.
It's the second "must win" game of Tucker's tenure, this one on the road against a top 10 team. Obviously not expecting a win, but looking forward to seeing how Tucker has them motivated and playing in this scenario.

The thing that gives me just a slight bit of confidence is that Utah's offense starts and ends with Moss being on a roll. We held Washington to 32 yards running and if we can do that to Washington, we can do alright against Utah. Still worried about their d-line giving ours all sorts of fits but hey if we dirty this thing up and make it low scoring, there's a shot.
those darn mobile QBs though

are you guys talking about GAMBLING? in a public thread? in front of our byu and other utah visitors? gasp. someone bring my fainting couch. stat.

i am on the money line on this one. why not? i hate moral victories when it is our Buffs on the wrong end of it.

we're going to really catch a few breaks on the road in a cold game against this kind of offense and defense. and, they need to make a statement to advance their case for the playoffs. this is a bad combination.

but, hey, i am a fan. so, yeah. GO BUFFS.

if we win, i am going to need that fainting couch. or maybe an extra large barf bag to expel the celebratory gallons of whiskey that will have passed into my system.

I'll be there with 5 others. Around the start of the season I convinced my wife it would be a good idea to go out to Utah to see some of her friends and go to the game. The Washington game gave me that glimmer of hope that we have a small chance.

If we win I won't be ****ting on the field but I may pick up another wife or two to celebrate. I told my wife she'd still be #1. When in Utah...
You do realize another wife is punishment, not a reward, right?

Does not look like as of this moment on Tuesday that weather will be a huge factor, but I just Jinxed it!!!

28 points? Wtf kind of line is that? I know Vegas is generally pretty good about this but GTFO with that line.
There’s a real question about the Buffs on the road. We got killed in Anaheim and the Palouse. I expect us to compete, but it’s not a crazy line all things considered.

There’s a real question about the Buffs on the road. We got killed in Anaheim and the Palouse. I expect us to compete, but it’s not a crazy line all things considered.
Until we prove differently, a road game in tough conditions justifies this type of spread.

We are averaging like 15 points in games vs the yoots in Utah. Not sure I see a way to victory to be honest, unless we get a ton of turnovers and Utah ****s the bed on defense.

My f-ing blood pressure just went through the roof!!! God damn group of five wanna be program acting like they have done anything significant!!! I hope we beat these punks and Tucker never loses to Whittingspam. Man am I fired up, bulletin board material. Wonder how guys like Chev and Hagan take stupid stuff like this considering the TRADITION!!!

My f-ing blood pressure just went through the roof!!! God damn group of five wanna be program acting like they have done anything significant!!! I hope we beat these punks and Tucker never loses to Whittingspam. Man am I fired up, bulletin board material. Wonder how guys like Chev and Hagan take stupid stuff like this considering the TRADITION!!!
Why are you upset? I thought the article was pretty spot on. It’s not suggesting CU doesn’t have tradition. It’s discussing the matchup and rivalry, and it doesn’t have tradition or meaningful games and it’s been a little lopsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back