1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'11 CA PG Esther Lee (WBB) (Walk On to Colorado)

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive - Basket' started by Goose, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

HoopGurlz

[​IMG]
    Harvard Westlake H.S. (Los Angeles, CA)

Club Team: California Storm

Ht: 5-foot-2

Reported Offers:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  2. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Nik already posted a video in the Women's Roster thread, and here's another (I hope. Youtube is blocked at work, so I'm going off of blind links. So if it's keyboard cat, I accept your mockery).

[video=youtube;JFLOptJJwQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFLOptJJwQA[/video]

3. Sportsfan101

Sportsfan101 Active Member

The only thing I could think of when watching her video -- I would crush her in a game of 1 on 1.

Sorry, I'm a terrible person, but it's true.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I would hope so. She's like 5'3". :lol:

Within the team concept, though, there are definitely things she can do that will make us better.

Here are her senior year stats for a Harvard-Westlake squad that 26-10 (9-1 league):

11.3 ppg
    46% 2FG
    35% 3FG
    79% FT
    2.2 apg
    2.6 rpg
    1.6 spg

One thing I didn't like was her A/T ratio (63/68), so she definitely needs to work on her handle and decision making. But it looks like she can give us some solid shooting, good passing and some scrappy defense. Probably a player who can develop and help us.