What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 TNFR WR Logan Gray (Signed to Colorado)

ahh. the ubiquitous not quite violation of the other site's premium info smileyface. Excellent. Instant depth. Prob helps our APR to!

NICE! Looks like a good pickup...if he can give us another good option (unlike the one-year transfer we had last season), then I think our offense should be pretty damn balanced.

:dance5::dance5::dance5::dance5:
Gotta love our staff's ability to make an impression on kids quickly

Nice pick-up. WR has certainly been an interesting position to watch the last couple years. Clemons and Gray are transfers (even Travon), Jefferson was a summer addition, Richardson signed on a week before camp. Canty is really our only top 5 WR we had signed on NSD. Ussery quit, Simas, Munchie Legeaux, Diante, Emory Blake, Chance Blackmon. We have been incredibly lucky at WR

Last edited:
It's hard to recruit WRs when your quarterback situation is in such disarray.

Agreed, but it's not like Hawkins was the only one here. Kiesau, Hagan, Cabral, Ambrose, Prince - they all were decent coaches who could recruit. Hawk makes a good first impression. It's the second, third, and fourth impressions that are the problem. The cupboard isn't totally bare right now.

Agreed, but it's not like Hawkins was the only one here. Kiesau, Hagan, Cabral, Ambrose, Prince - they all were decent coaches who could recruit. Hawk makes a good first impression. It's the second, third, and fourth impressions that are the problem. The cupboard isn't totally bare right now.

I was more referring to the fact that recruits come out during the fall to football games. He always appeared in disarray on the sidelines. I would not have wanted to come play for him with the kind of side line demeanor. Now JE's sideline demeanor would make me want to run through a wall. So glad he was hear when Gray wanted to transfer.

Welcome Gray I can't wait to see this offense with you in the Black and Gold!

Will compete for a starting job. Remember he played in 13 games last year in his first yr at WR. This is big. He will see a lot of PT.

Good to have some added depth. Hopefully he's as good as advertised. I can't say my hopes are too entirely high for him. Patterson had a lot more experience at WR and supposed playmaking ability and still was pretty disappointing imo.

I don't remember seeing him play against us last year, but we must have made quite the impression. If you can't beat em, join em.

Good to have some added depth. Hopefully he's as good as advertised. I can't say my hopes are too entirely high for him. Patterson had a lot more experience at WR and supposed playmaking ability and still was pretty disappointing imo.

Gray just has to be dependable. That alone boosts are WR corp tremendously. Anything above that only helps us.

Gray just has to be dependable. That alone boosts are WR corp tremendously. Anything above that only helps us.

I hope I'm wrong and he's the next best thing, but I can't say I'm doing cartwheels over signing a guy that has played WR for 1 year and in that year had 9 catches. Patterson had way more experience than that and didn't exactly turn the college football world in our favor.

Now that Jefferson has had to hang up his cleats, depth became even a bigger concern. Logan's going to be an important player for us in 2011.

Any word on the status of his transfer? I know he's coming from an SEC school, so hopefully CU doesn't pull an elitist academic institution and make things difficult for this guy. Seems like he's got his head on straight and I bet he sees some good playing time once he gets in here. The earlier the better.

Any word on the status of his transfer? I know he's coming from an SEC school, so hopefully CU doesn't pull an elitist academic institution and make things difficult for this guy. Seems like he's got his head on straight and I bet he sees some good playing time once he gets in here. The earlier the better.

He's a graduate, so it's a matter of getting accepted into a master's program at CU. No concerns about what transfers or doesn't. I actually think he may have already been accepted.

Done deal. We've added some quality WR and punt return depth. Great athlete who reads defenses from a QB's perspective and considered a very high character guy. He'll make an impact for us this year.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

robot-dance_gif-anime-090820.gif

Back