What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA WR Jordan Payton (Signed to UCLA)

If by crash and burn you mean they still have a class ranked higher than ours, which we're pretty pleased with, yeah...

If by crash and burn you mean they still have a class ranked higher than ours, which we're pretty pleased with, yeah...

They were headed for a potential top 5 class. Still a good class, but that class has been gutted over the last month.

There are 30 bowl games, so 60 teams went to bowl games, and Cal's class is currently ranked #26. So you're going to have to explain that comment.
Ah my bad thought you were talking about UW's class.

They were headed for a potential top 5 class. Still a good class, but that class has been gutted over the last month.

No question the class dropped quite a bit, but crash and burn is extreme. It could get worse tomorrow, or better. But right notw it's still decent for Cal with a perennial under-achieving HC.

fwiw, when I compare film I have trouble understanding how Payton is a 4* prospect when J Thomas is a 3*. I think we got the better player.

fwiw, when I compare film I have trouble understanding how Payton is a 4* prospect when J Thomas is a 3*. I think we got the better player.

You did. Actually, Ish Adams (fUCLA) was the best recruit out of Oaks Christian this year IMO.

So, the recruiter from cal now washington is some sort of recruiting guru. What's his secret? Is he a great coach too? What's the fascination with him by recruits?

Back