What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

12 Hours to Tip Off (Official Games Thread vs Stanford)

I wonder what Tad will say after this? Guy must be shell shocked right now, :lol:

It is completely inevitable we're somehow going to end up playing these guys in the conference tourney, isn't it?

Nobody saw this coming, 24 pt loss at home? This game was over in the first 5 minutes. CU players couldn't hit a layup let alone any shot. Worst offense I've seen in awhile. Missed layups, still can't hit a free throw.

Defense was just as bad, gave up too many offensive rebounds. Everything stanford threw up went in.

Stanford exposed cu's lack of size and were much quicker. Oh well, no pac 12 regular season title. Throw away the tape and bounce back vs cal on sunday.

Carlon brown with another no-show among others.

Nobody saw this coming, 24 pt loss at home? This game was over in the first 5 minutes. CU players couldn't hit a layup let alone any shot. Worst offense I've seen in awhile. Missed layups, still can't hit a free throw.

Defense was just as bad, gave up too many offensive rebounds. Everything stanford threw up went in.

Stanford exposed cu's lack of size and were much quicker. Oh well, no pac 12 regular season title. Throw away the tape and bounce back vs cal on sunday.

Carlon brown with another no-show among others.

I think you make them watch the tape nonstop between now and Sunday...

dan hawkins feel to this one. seriously, classic trap game. all the hype for the weekend.....but no excuse for this massive turd we just dropped on our home floor.

Well. Play for the top four seed now. Don't want to give up a first round bye.

God damn that ****ing sucked. ****ing ****. I hope this wakes them up. Somehow beat Cal and see what happens on the road.

Left with 7 to play, absolutly pathetic. We dodn't even look this bad against ****ing Wyoming. Looks like it's Pac-12 tourney or bust for us now...

Sad that this team couldn't even get up with Burks and Higgins watching. ****ing pathetic.

I almost wish we didn't score 50. I don't want there to be any positives from this debacle.... That sucked ass. Even Jack didn't make that any better.

If you're a Buff fan who has toughed it out from '05-present in football, you can handle this loss tonight. Let's get our **** together and get after Cal on Sunday. We might not win, but Tad is going to have our boys ready to play. I promise.

Back