What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 TX WR Jeffrey Thomas (Signed to Colorado - GS)

Thanks BB! You guys are cracking me up with dividends! What time and where is the watch party? My husband and I might be able to bring Jeff and buddies up there to hang out! Had to drop them off to do chain gang work at the youth league games. I remember when he was that little!

Thanks BB! You guys are cracking me up with dividends! What time and where is the watch party? My husband and I might be able to bring Jeff and buddies up there to hang out! Had to drop them off to do chain gang work at the youth league games. I remember when he was that little!

Fox & Hound
SW Corner of I635 & Skillman

10051 Whitehurst Dr # 100
Dallas‎ TX‎ 75243-0637

+1 (214) 340-7280

Kickoff is 2:30 CST

Maybe CU there.

Fox & Hound
SW Corner of I635 & Skillman

10051 Whitehurst Dr # 100
Dallas‎ TX‎ 75243-0637

+1 (214) 340-7280

Kickoff is 2:30 CST

Maybe CU there.

I want Moett88/Skiddy/GiA etc... pictures!

Sorry we didn't get to make it guys..........EVERYBODY got off work late. But we did keep up with the game thru twitter. Jeff said that this proves CU is gonna be good. "Cal is suppose to be one of the tops in Pac 12". Just needs time. :nod:

Sorry we didn't get to make it guys..........EVERYBODY got off work late. But we did keep up with the game thru twitter. Jeff said that this proves CU is gonna be good. "Cal is suppose to be one of the tops in Pac 12". Just needs time. :nod:

I figured jeff would like our new "smashmouth, 3 yards and a cloud of dust" offense :lol:

And only beat the all time single game receiving record at CU by 60 yards. Oh, and it was only good for 3d all time in the pac 12 as well.

Yep. We've got to pick it up in the passing game. This vanilla run offense just won't cut it.

5 catches for 64 yards and 2 TDs in a 42-27 victory. Nice game, especially when you consider that Duncanville only completed 8 total passes on the night.

BTW, he has already matched the yardage total from his junior year in just four games this season.

Congrats Jeff! I can't wait to see this young man in Black and Gold.

Thanks Dallas for mentioning the Dallas Morning News website. It is a really good resource.

Their servers cannot keep up. I was following the Colleyville v Trinity game that went into OT.....it would not refresh.....
:bang:

Their servers cannot keep up. I was following the Colleyville v Trinity game that went into OT.....it would not refresh.....
:bang:

Yeah. The word is out how quickly they are getting up the scores. I'm surprised they don't crash more often.

Love these Texas WR's!!!! Hey Moet, keep preaching how nice they are going to look in Black n' Gold with Wood and Dillon throwing them the ball. If we land Wes Brown with Payne and Crowder, IT'S ON!!!!

Mo', your kid is killing it!

He's been working hard to keep improving. Having to learn how to catch everything that moves in his direction. Our QB is still inconsistent so he has a tendancy to wanna run rather than pass which could bit us in the butt come playoff time. So Jeff has to make work what he can. But its been good for him to not take good passes for granted.

Hey Moett word is leaking out that a couple SEC teams are turning up on the heat recruiting JT. Care to relay any info? Just have to confess I would seriously be bummed if anything happened to his commitment. Tell him the CU guys have been with him since the beginning and the team will have a chance to do some special things in Boulder with a talent like him around.

Hey Moett word is leaking out that a couple SEC teams are turning up on the heat recruiting JT. Care to relay any info? Just have to confess I would seriously be bummed if anything happened to his commitment. Tell him the CU guys have been with him since the beginning and the team will have a chance to do some special things in Boulder with a talent like him around.

You know you guys are already like family. Honestly I only know of 1 team that has circled around at him. The good thing about Jeff is he's loyal and early support is important to him. Who believed in him first is important. CU is where he wants to be. So any articles or videos I post is really PR to help him get into an all american game (the machine never stops).

The funniest part of the journey is the folks around that are surprised we aren't running in their direction. My thing, how people treat you when you "aren't somebody" is proof of how they truly feel about you. You guys pretty much sealed it with the mag cover. For so many people to rally around a kid you only know from pics and videos to help him is HUGE. Not alot of people are willing to do those kinda things anymore.

You know you guys are already like family. Honestly I only know of 1 team that has circled around at him. The good thing about Jeff is he's loyal and early support is important to him. Who believed in him first is important. CU is where he wants to be. So any articles or videos I post is really PR to help him get into an all american game (the machine never stops).

The funniest part of the journey is the folks around that are surprised we aren't running in their direction. My thing, how people treat you when you "aren't somebody" is proof of how they truly feel about you. You guys pretty much sealed it with the mag cover. For so many people to rally around a kid you only know from pics and videos to help him is HUGE. Not alot of people are willing to do those kinda things anymore.

I got goosebumps Moett88. Thanks, and rep to you Ma'am.

Awesome. Thank you for the update. Can't say enough how excited Buff fans are for the future with JT catching passes in the end-zone! :)

Spot on, Mo. I think a lot of kids feel the same way, it's how you're treated when you aren't perceived as a "somebody" that speaks volumes to them. Family first and Buffs4Life! Good luck to Jeff this weekend, we'll be watchin' for the update!!!

Back