What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CA LB Markeis Reed (Signed to Colorado)

hope we dont need him on the field playing DE this year

this is a good move for him and us, he's already up to 225 from his recruit weight of 205, if he can keep growing are gaining weight he could be a solid contributor at DE for us

We'll be seeing a lot of position changes with this staff. I'm all for it.

DD to WR was a great move. Bell to S is also looking like a great move. Hopefully this will work as well. We have history with this with Josh Hartigan moving to LB to DE and becoming a good pass rusher for us. He wasn't nearly as big as Reed, either.

Hall was moved to WR in spring but back to CB this fall. Hope he redshirts this year, if HCMM sees potential, which it sounds like he very much does.

Hall was moved to WR in spring but back to CB this fall. Hope he redshirts this year, if HCMM sees potential, which it sounds like he very much does.

Agree on the RS. Also, as previously commented, this staffs' willingness to move players around and develop is something we need to recognize as an asset in rebuilding. I think their recruiting strategy reflects that same plan.

This year is going to be tough but if you take what you have and develop, recruits will notice. Just look at the BB recruiting thread. Get a rep for putting players in the best position to succeed = guys looking at your program.

As long as it doesn't end in the yoyo effect. From position A to position B, back to position A ...... We've seen that before. I think this staff knows better.

Was he HCMM's first commitment at CU? Think I saw that somewhere.

Back