What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 AZ Brett Tonz DT (Signed to COLORADO)

Welcome to the black and gold!!!
:dance5::dance5:
:dance4::dance4::dance4:
:thumbsup2:

Arizona and Arizona State like him on the offensive line, but want to see senior film. His grandfather was an offensive lineman at UofA and his father walked on there.

I really see him as an OG.

fwiw, Scout's top "jumbo" athletes in Arizona for this recruiting cycle (players over 200 lbs that play O and D):

5. Brett Tonz - OT/DE - Peoria Centennial - 6-3 275

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1431165.html?

"He's one of my favorite players in 43 years. He's a hard worker, he's fun to be around, he's easy to coach." -- Centennial coach Richard Taylor on Brett Tonz

http://rvls.co/1xWnZAB ($)

Is the twitter account run by people in the athletic department? That is, do the positions displayed have any bearing on where the kid will end up playing?

Is the twitter account run by people in the athletic department? That is, do the positions displayed have any bearing on where the kid will end up playing?

Its by an intern or a student I am sure. HCMM seems to tweet an updated graphic if something is wrong

welcome-to-colorado.jpg

Two of my contacts in the valley are both well-known ex OL coaches at the High School level (one at Brophy and one at Centennial - both consider Bernardi as a friend). Both still very involved with camps, teaching/admin, but not coaching any longer. Both think this kid is a steal and plays on the OL at CU. Lunch Pail kid who has quite a good lineage as well.

Even money that Bernardi got him in only to steal him to OL.

Two of my contacts in the valley are both well-known ex OL coaches at the High School level (one at Brophy and one at Centennial - both consider Bernardi as a friend). Both still very involved with camps, teaching/admin, but not coaching any longer. Both think this kid is a steal and plays on the OL at CU. Lunch Pail kid who has quite a good lineage as well.

Even money that Bernardi got him in only to steal him to OL.
Guard?

Back