What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

But did Jackson visit? We should ask him to sign with us tomorrow, and come check things out in Boulder over the weekend, just like the fuskers are asking of Beau. You know...turn the tables on this thing. We can't allow Riley to take steps we aren't willing to take ourselves.

Took all 5 visits

Just stop already. Read the quote again (or the first time), he is just following his friend. How is that the staff's fault?

If he signs with NU without an OV and only peer pressure from his friend, I will consider that another failure by our staff. I have had enough of the excuses.

Either get us some good players or GTFO.

please be the smell of coffee
Inglorious-Bastards.gif

If they wrap up this class with Winfree, Bisharat and Saleapaga I might buy them a pound myself.

Dude, I hope so... It feels like we're only getting one. But we could really use a ****ing break.

This fan base is yearning for some actual recruiting wins. We deserve them dammit! ****ing DELIVER!!!!

I am 99% sure Huntley is referencing Bisharat here. I know first assumption may be JW, but connecting several dots, it's gotta be Bisharat. First, Chev tweets at Klayton about coffee like he just pulled in a recruit.. then, Klayton tweets about the smell of something, clearly referencing coffee. Then Bisharat follows Klayton Adams. Then Huntley talks about a silent commit, and follows Beau Bisharat. He doesn't follow Winfree. Then Bisharat follows Derrion Rakestraw, of all people.

Last edited:

I am 99% sure Huntley is referencing Bisharat here. I know first assumption may be JW, but connecting several dots, it's gotta be Bisharat. First, Chev tweets at Klayton about coffee like he just pulled in a recruit.. then, Klayton tweets about the smell of something, clearly referencing coffee. Then Huntley talks about a silent commit, and follows Beau Bisharat. He doesn't follow Winfree.
upload_2016-2-2_16-16-3.png

I am 99% sure Huntley is referencing Bisharat here. I know first assumption may be JW, but connecting several dots, it's gotta be Bisharat. First, Chev tweets at Klayton about coffee like he just pulled in a recruit.. then, Klayton tweets about the smell of something, clearly referencing coffee. Then Huntley talks about a silent commit, and follows Beau Bisharat. He doesn't follow Winfree.

top notch recruiting stalking.

Sounds like Lamar went against what he and Beau had planned and did what he felt was best for himself. Beau needs to do the same thing. In the the end the only person who is really looking out for your best interests is yourself. I can't imagine making that big of a decision without ever having visited the place. Not to mention he says he has only been talking to ****braska for a week?

Yeah, I'm guessing Beau and Lamar are simply perfect CU recruits, and are currently executing the most epic troll job on the fuskers and their fans. It is going to be great when we get both LOIs in the morning.

Lamar has been a silent commit to Nebraska for a long time. I'm sure Beau probably knew that. Not sure if Beau will commit to theHuskers after his OV this weekend or not. I would not be surprised if he signs before he leaves Lincoln. One of Nebraska's coaches (Williams) is friends with Beau's 7v7 coach, so there's that connection too. Williams is the real deal and has brought in his share of recruits to Nebraska. It appears obvious which team is in the driver's seat right now.

Good luck to Beau where ever he ends up. He seems like a good kid.

If he signs with NU without an OV and only peer pressure from his friend, I will consider that another failure by our staff. I have had enough of the excuses.

Either get us some good players or GTFO.
If the kid signs with the nub under those conditions, it's on him, not the CU coaches, IMO. It would also present an alternative reason of why he and Stanford parted ways.

Hey Lamar, sign a loi with cu tomorrow, and you could visit boulder this fall. Hell, we'll let you stay on campus for months, maybe even years...

Sorry if I missed it. First post. Be gentle. I have low self esteem. Meds seem to help. I digress. Anyway... wouldn't the coffee references have to do with Coffeyville Community College, thereby eliminating any connection to Bisharat?

Back