What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

For some crazy reason, I'm confident he'll be a Buff. I think JL has really stepped up the level of recruiting at CU.

Makes me wish we had Chido and Ted longer than just next year. Excited to see him next year with those guys.

Then don't commit if you stil want to look around. Much less twice!
I'd rather have them committed than not, even if they are keeping options open. You know what, this is a big decision for these guys. It's life changing. They are being pursued by big time coaches, having their ego's stroked. Some kids get caught up in it more than others.

Some of you need to get a grip. We knew this was going to come down to signing day with Watts. This won't be the last time this happens.

The seller's (i.e. the school gaining the verbal commitment) conundrum. If your pipeline isn't big enough, you have to be flexible to the buyer's (the student athlete's) buying process.

I'm a lot worried about this guy de-commiting. However, I did speak with a buddy of mine was who was a big time college recruit at one point. He told me Watts is more than likely just enjoying the process and that he is more committed than he's letting on from his previous tweets and pics w coach Levitt. Who knows though, anything is possible nowadays with these kids, but I hope he decides Boulder is the place for him. He's already stated he can't wait to play for coach Levitt and can't wait to be an impact player...if he reads this forum I hope he realizes how much he means to this program already.

The seller's (i.e. the school gaining the verbal commitment) conundrum. If your pipeline isn't big enough, you have to be flexible to the buyer's (the student athlete's) buying process.
Except for the SEC schools, et al. They are the buyers.

Back