What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR K.D. Nixon (Signed to COLORADO)

That's fine, not the place for that discussion though.

Actually in a way it is the place.

This is a kid who has a special kind of quickness. The challenge for the coaches, and I think that Chev is up to it, is to get him the ball in a variety of ways that allow him to use his unique abilities to our advantage.

Normal WR or slot things are logical but I would be shocked if we don't see him taking a lot of ends around and even taking hand-offs from the wing.

Past that what else do we see. Do we get some wildcat action? Do we see a pitch option package?

This is exciting, we are now recruiting kids who have the talent to beat other teams on talent.

I checked yesterday after Newman committed, we were 26 on Rivals and 30 on Scout.
I stand corrected. I must have gotten Rivals and Scout flipped. A much bigger jump on Scout than I originally thought.

Anyway, Welcome K.D.!

Last edited:
This is going to be a long 113 days! But for the first time in a while, I'll enjoy every one of them.

Actually in a way it is the place.

This is a kid who has a special kind of quickness. The challenge for the coaches, and I think that Chev is up to it, is to get him the ball in a variety of ways that allow him to use his unique abilities to our advantage.

Normal WR or slot things are logical but I would be shocked if we don't see him taking a lot of ends around and even taking hand-offs from the wing.

Past that what else do we see. Do we get some wildcat action? Do we see a pitch option package?

This is exciting, we are now recruiting kids who have the talent to beat other teams on talent.
In my case no it isn't lol. I want to see him play a lot of different positions day one. He has the ability to do so.

images
Please, just stay away!

So now every 3 or 4 will knock off a 2 on Rivals. (Posted that in the News forum but put it here too).

Back