What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR Laviska Shenault (Signed to COLORADO)

Laviska is going to play early and often IMO. Really glad to see him come to CU. Going to score many TD's for us. Plenty of reason to cheer in the future for this BUFF.

You need a big receiver like this. Look at Clemson, I can't remember his name but he took over the national championship at the end just grabbing everything thrown within 30 feet of him.

Part of what CU missed this year (other than Bobo and Ento) is being plus on "catch radius". Guys who can snag it when the QB gets a little loose on the throw help a passer so much. Very few college QBs are able to accurately hit small windows with consistency.

Helps with moving the ball for first downs as well. You can throw it outside, high and to the sticks and they can just go up and get it because nobody else can get to the ball. We certainly couldn't do that last year.

Hell is where certain people dwell but hey you are right especially West Texas pardner

Man! Almost made me want ta move back! The photographer was a student at Texas Tech when I was there. Crazy.

Best thing about West Texas is the much lower density of Texans there.

Actually I had some great spring breaks backpacking in Guadalupe Mountains and in Big Bend. Wouldn't want to be there in summer though.

And by the way Big Bend has the biggest density of snakes I have seen in the USA, including lots of venomous ones.

Is that where they do the round ups? Saw a show where guys were out by old farm, he throws a stick in this field and you can hear a ton of rattlers going off.

Moved this to DBT's look what we found thread to save Nik from doing cleanup

Last edited:
Back