What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA DT Tuli Letuligasenoa (Verbal to Washington)

Sounds a bit like USC actually turned him away, seemed like they ran out of spots in a small class. It has not been a good last six weeks there.
Yeah that tweet from their staffer saying "the 4th quarter just started" was sort of weird. Do they still think they are going to close well?

Yeah that tweet from their staffer saying "the 4th quarter just started" was sort of weird. Do they still think they are going to close well?

I saw them getting at least a few players on signing day who will be big-time players, but they were all players assumed to be going to them in the end, so I do not think they are finishing quite as strong as they expected.

Yep, especially if you hate great weather, a booming economy, and the most attractive women on the planet....

LA is a **** hole. But yeah, 100 degree heat, wealthy douche bags, paparazzi, celebrities, wannabe actors and uptight bitches living off mommy and daddy with their Prada bags.

Why haven’t I jumped on the chance to live there?

LA is a **** hole. But yeah, 100 degree heat, wealthy douche bags, paparazzi, celebrities, wannabe actors and uptight bitches living off mommy and daddy with their Prada bags.

just a thought, but maybe it's not a great idea to trash on a place we recruit heavily from in the recruiting forum. Surely you can suck Colorado's dick (and your own) in some other forum.

Opinions are like arseholes. You’re entitled to yours.

I lived in LA for several years and would do so again in heartbeat if not for other commitments. I recommend it to anyone who asks.

Everyone has their reasons to move. It’s just that many more people choose to move to LA than most other places in this country.

Last edited:
I said I don’t like LA and someone tells me to go suck a dick and you warn me? Lol you’re such a good mod.

I think you said a little more than "I don't like LA."

White Rabbit was a little rough, but his main point was pretty good. Not sure why you felt the need to take this thread in a stupid direction.

I think you said a little more than "I don't like LA."

White Rabbit was a little rough, but his main point was pretty good. Not sure why you felt the need to take this thread in a stupid direction.

My first comment was more about U-dub and Seattle than LA. But yeah, I’m done lol, I don’t care that much about a stupid topic.

Thanks for getting a recruiting thread back on-track. As always.
Not a problem. I’m here for ya. And since he’s not considering CU and will never consider CU, in my mind, he is free game for humor, however poor my jokes may be. I’ve been trying to be judicious in getting off track with actual CU recruits.

Last edited:
Lol professionalism at its finest mods, since we’re super concerned about what recruits think in a “recruit thread.”

And LA is still a **** hole.

Last edited:
Back