What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC CB Delrick Abrams (SIGNED to COLORADO)

If I'm a young DB the decision to play for MikeMac would be an easy one. Guy is to DB's what Cesar Milan is to dogs

He already has a good reputation with the NFL guys. If this years three do as well as we think with Chido starting out of the gate and Spoon and Ted earning significant play after KC came in and started after being a UFA the league is going to be all over his guys.

If the NFL is good at anything it is identifying success and trying to copy it. Buffs DBs are going to be in demand.

This guy looks like the classic M2 recruit which also fits the model the pros seem to be looking for now, guys with the length to defend the bigger receivers in the league and skilled enough to do it without drawing flags.

That OSU offer concerns me. Not a big trip from ICC to Stillwater and OSU had their way with us in the bowl game.

But... Stillwater. Yuck.

CRYSTAL BALL FROM A NATIONAL GUY

IMG_4373.jpg
person-raising-both-hands-in-celebration.png

Didn't realize that he started following Ahkello Witherspoon on Twitter. That has to be a good sign
He did that a few weeks ago, I assumed that was a strong selling point. Most of his follows have been CU related lately, including Robinson and Stenstrom today. Plus Warren was the same one who predicted Arias about a week before it happened, seems he has a good source for CU.

Last edited:
Back