What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO OG Jake Wiley (SIGNED to COLORADO)

He looks like a legit upgrade guy. Has the frame to be a quality P5 lineman soon.

Would be an important addition to the class.

giphy.gif

Are you saying rankings matter? Take this opportunity to welcome Mr. Wiley!!

I already did prior to his announcement but that doesn’t change my comment. It’s odd he hasn’t been ranked by any services.

I see @Buffnik edited the first post. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jake is a big boy. Met him and his dad in the team store after the ASU game (I think, was on a visit). Kid looks like he will fill out well into his body. Both were super nice, didn't talk football, just asked if he was on a visit and if he had planned on seeing other schools. He was all buffs though. Whenever I run into a recruit, I usually ask about academic stuff. Let's me know if they are committed to the school or still shopping around.

Back