What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2010 farewell tour

I guess you were not at the last CU NU game in Boulder last year.............Or does that game not count since Hawkins is the interim coach of the Buffs?

:lol:

While you had a solid turnout, it was not even close to 35. I would say around 10 thousand.

I love it Nebraska's biggest bragging right is about attendance and you still exaggerate it. Ya if I had the choice of plowing a field or going to a game, I would choose the game too!:thumbsup:

Yep, you are spot on. Can you hear the crickets? I can, Hawkins is still in the house. Better call the fumigator while the place is empty.

Oh what short memories y'all have. The days of teams hanging 60 and 70 on you isn't that long ago and wittle ol' Okie State has won, what three of the past four against y'all after only beating you twice ALL-TIME before 2002?

It's great your program is on the mend and all, but its not like the 90s carried over to now. Fact is, CU destroyed NU in 2001 and it took eight years to get back to being relevant.

Good luck in the Big Ten.

I am really going to enjoy this farewell tour if we are able to jump conferences in 2011. Hoping for some luck on the road and if that doesn't happen... I'll at least be hopeful that a new coach is on the way.

Oh what short memories y'all have. The days of teams hanging 60 and 70 on you isn't that long ago and wittle ol' Okie State has won, what three of the past four against y'all after only beating you twice ALL-TIME before 2002?

It's great your program is on the mend and all, but its not like the 90s carried over to now. Fact is, CU destroyed NU in 2001 and it took eight years to get back to being relevant.

Good luck in the Big Ten.

He probably also forgot that just a couple years ago Memorial stadium was half empty by halftime against Okie st. Ya, they are the best fans in the world when their team is winning, but when **** hits the fan, they are some of the biggest hypicritical joke of a fan base I have ever seen!

4 things for you husker fans to remind you of how GREAT of a fan base you are. And I have more if you would like me to show how fake you guys are.

1. "Sal is dead, Go BIg Red!"
2. Bottle thrown at Drumm on national TV.
3. **** thrown on the field against OU
4. Half empty stadium at Memorial by halftime against Okie st.

AGain, it's easy to go to a football game over harvesting a field, but when the team sucks ass, it's better for you ****ers to be hypicritical and act like animals. Oh and as for the applause for the opposite team, WHAT A CROCK OF ****! I have been to Memorial many times and never seen that bull****. **** Nebraska, good ridance! Good luck being a middle tier team in the Big ten with many programs with a bigger history and tradition that you.

He probably also forgot that just a couple years ago Memorial stadium was half empty by halftime against Okie st. Ya, they are the best fans in the world when their team is winning, but when **** hits the fan, they are some of the biggest hypicritical joke of a fan base I have ever seen!

4 things for you husker fans to remind you of how GREAT of a fan base you are. And I have more if you would like me to show how fake you guys are.

1. "Sal is dead, Go BIg Red!"
2. Bottle thrown at Drumm on national TV.
3. **** thrown on the field against OU
4. Half empty stadium at Memorial by halftime against Okie st.

AGain, it's easy to go to a football game over harvesting a field, but when the team sucks ass, it's better for you ****ers to be hypicritical and act like animals. Oh and as for the applause for the opposite team, WHAT A CROCK OF ****! I have been to Memorial many times and never seen that bull****. **** Nebraska, good ridance! Good luck being a middle tier team in the Big ten with many programs with a bigger history and tradition that you.

Geesh! Unleash woke up on the wrong side of the bed, that is if he slept in one. This whole post is a "CROCK OF ****". I'll give you one on the Sal is dead part, not good and I think 99.5% of Husker fans think so too. The bottle thing, get over it. You have your dip **** fans too, probably more of them. So move on. As far as the OU game and the half empty stadium at the OSU game. I've seen worse in Boulder. By the end of some of CU's games the stadium seemed like a ghost town. Blame it in Hawkins if you want, Nebraska had their own experience with their "Hawkins Problem".

Time to move on my friend and "GET OVER IT!". The 12-Pac is just around the corner for Colorado. For the time being (at least one more season) you will probably have to put up with being the whipping post for the Big 12. But such is life. Things are looking up for CU, and there is light on the horizon.

Oh, and as far as applauding the visiting team when they leave the field at Nebraska, ****you and the horse you rode in on. You better stay home if you can't deal with it in Lincoln this year. The last applaud for the Buffs will be a good one, you can count on it!

Good luck in the Pac 10!

Geesh! Unleash woke up on the wrong side of the bed, that is if he slept in one. This whole post is a "CROCK OF ****". I'll give you one on the Sal is dead part, not good and I think 99.5% of Husker fans think so too. The bottle thing, get over it. You have your dip **** fans too, probably more of them. So move on. As far as the OU game and the half empty stadium at the OSU game. I've seen worse in Boulder. By the end of some of CU's games the stadium seemed like a ghost town. Blame it in Hawkins if you want, Nebraska had their own experience with their "Hawkins Problem".

Time to move on my friend and "GET OVER IT!". The 12-Pac is just around the corner for Colorado. For the time being (at least one more season) you will probably have to put up with being the whipping post for the Big 12. But such is life. Things are looking up for CU, and there is light on the horizon.

Oh, and as far as applauding the visiting team when they leave the field at Nebraska, ****you and the horse you rode in on. You better stay home if you can't deal with it in Lincoln this year. The last applaud for the Buffs will be a good one, you can count on it!

Good luck in the Pac 10!

but here is the part you dont understand or cant grasp and why its mentioned. CU fans are not the ones running around telling everyone how classy and well mannered they are. the knu fans are. that is the real "crock of ****", my friend.

good luck in the big 10. you will have a whole new conference to explain how classy you are to.

Good luck in the Pac 10!

See, the problem with comparing CU's empty stadium to Nebraska's empty stadium or that Cu has ****ty fans just like NU is that it does nothing to address the guys point. Which still stands.

Unleash basically said that you guys were a bunch of snobby hypocritical ****tards who liked to claim you were the best fans in college football blah blah blah. And that when the chips were down, and you weren't a top level team, then your fans reacted just like fans everywhere do. And you basically admitted his point. Nub fans are just like fans anywhere else, except for the fact that their lives mean nothing outside of the team.

And I bet you that if and when the Buffs beat the nubs in Stincoln this year, there won't be any ****ing applause.

Back