1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Best Case/Worst Case

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by fcjack1, Aug 13, 2012.

1. fcjack1

fcjack1 Member

2. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

Funny stuff. I'm not sure whether the Holiday Bowl win over Texas or Larry Scott jumping to the B12 is funnier. Nah, it's NU beating OU for the MNC.

3. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

I like the bike rivalry. Its a great meaningless trophy

4. skibum

skibum Peed in your Cheerios. Club Member

It's obvious that Ted did his homework on us. Not just knowing the players, coaches, etc - any true professional would do that, even for the worst team in the division (of course what's his name, the old B12 ESPN blogger couldn't even be bothered to do that). Ted has real insights into the psyche of the fans and institution. Finishing ranked just ahead of NU in the "best case," losing Larry Scott to the B12-2+1-1-1+1 or whatever they're at now, and then instantly getting satellite coverage for their network in the "worst case." He is actually paying attention to us, the "worst team in the division."

This made me laugh out loud though:

5. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Hey little brother, even the worst case scenario has us beating the sheep.

6. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Miller's damn good.

He must be pretty high on UCLA this year. Expect them to be his darkhorse in the South this season.

7. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

I think Buffnik's writeup was funnier, but this was pretty good. Good insight into some things as well.

UCLA and ASU both have a lot of talent left for the new staffs to fix things quick. I think both could have decent seasons.
    Arizona is not going to be very good and he is spot on there as well.

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I love how he ends the best case scenario. same thing he did last year. The Snow.... is most righteous :smile2:

9. Highlander

Highlander Club Member Club Member

I didn't care for the swine flu/adele schtick - that was beyond strange and was very distracting to kick off the article. Once beyond that, most of his digressions were fine and his best/worst scenario was pretty accurate and entertaining.

God helps us if we finish with 3 wins again - I don't even want to know what these message boards would be like if that happens.

10. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Miller reads the message boards, that's for sure. for every team. unlike the Big XII ESPN wonks we used to have (though, i didn't think Ubben was as bad as many other posters...but the guy before him was a joke), who spent 80% of their missives posting about UT, ATM, OU, and Tech and regurgitating whatever Kirk Bohls said in the Austin paper or gladhanding in general for the Texas teams.

11. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

GASM is going to go nuts on this board soon...count on it.

12. Jaximus

Jaximus Club Member Club Member

Awesome article! Beats the hell out of anything written by the no-necked big12 blogger.