1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Stanford Football Preview

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Nov 1, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

This weekend is homecoming... which means... something.* Damn it, I swear I had something for this.* I'm sorry, it's just the haze of losing has stunted my memory.* Wait... it's coming back to me...*

In recent history, at least, homecoming has meant that CU is about to get their asses kicked.* Since squeaking by Oklahoma on Kevin Eberhart's last-second field goal in 2007 the Buffs have lost four-straight homecoming games by an average of 22.25 points.* Included in that is last season's 45-2 disaster against Oregon.
    [​IMG]
    Don't mind him, he's just livin' the dream.
    To be fair, you could pick any random game since that miracle over Oklahoma and have a 69% change of picking a loss (CU is 20-45 since that day), but they've been remarkably consistent in treating the returning alumni to **** performances.

Based on that open, I bet you can tell where this preview is headed... but don't forget to*GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY! :)

--

Kickoff from sun-splashed Folsom Field is set for high noon on Saturday.* Coverage can be seen on FX (I don't know why CU keeps getting the non Pac-12 Networks slots, but they do), and heard on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This weekend is homecoming... which means... something.* Damn it, I swear I had something for this.* I'm sorry, it's just the haze of losing has stunted my memory.* Wait... it's coming back to me...*

In recent history, at least, homecoming has meant that CU is about to get their asses kicked.* Since squeaking by Oklahoma on Kevin Eberhart's last-second field goal in 2007 the Buffs have lost four-straight homecoming games by an average of 22.25 points.* Included in that is last season's 45-2 disaster against Oregon.
    [​IMG]
    Don't mind him, he's just livin' the dream.
    To be fair, you could pick any random game since that miracle over Oklahoma and have a 69% change of picking a loss (CU is 20-45 since that day), but they've been remarkably consistent in treating the returning alumni to **** performances.

Based on that open, I bet you can tell where this preview is headed... but don't forget to*GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY! :)

--

Kickoff from sun-splashed Folsom Field is set for high noon on Saturday.* Coverage can be seen on FX (I don't know why CU keeps getting the non Pac-12 Networks slots, but they do), and heard on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.