What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ Oregon State Game official thread

Reality is a harsh mistress. Horrific. Thanks directv, for saving me from seeing this and especially for not seeing Oregon stomp us into goo next Saturday.

PRich's failure today is partly Wood, but mostly him. He has never been able to get open in space, like Cooks does. PRich makes a lazy cut and then has no idea how to sit down in the zone and make him self a target..

At least fans of normal programs take a loss and then are reasonably hopeful in their chances of bouncing back and getting a W the next week. For us, we know it's beatdown after beatdown that awaits.

We are still working on the fundamentals. We are a very vanilla team. That was enough against the lammies and the FCS team but now that we are playing teams that are more sophisticated we are getting our asses handed to us. We will be better by the end of this season but we won't be able to actually have a shot against most P12 teams until 2015 when the team is better coached up and we have talent upgrades in place.

Glad I stuck to my new philosophy of not buying tickets until we win a game after October 1 while being .500 or above... Someday that will happen.

Time to put the crack pipe down. Hope for 3, 4 wins if we're lucky this year. Sell that as improvement over 1-11 last year. Aim for 6-6 in 2014 (at least 5-7). Just keep baby steps going.

Today's Coors Light Cold Hard Fact is that we may not have a QB again. Connor relies so much on confidence, and right now he has none. I think we're going to get better, but there will be a few more or these.

I do think we will get one more win this year. We won't be favored in any of the games but we will catch one team having a bad day and eek out another W.

What we're seeing today is a team working their way out of the hole we let ourselves get into over the last 7 years. It's going to take time but I do see improvement, even in this game.

Time to put the crack pipe down. Hope for 3, 4 wins if we're lucky this year. Sell that as improvement over 1-11 last year. Aim for 6-6 in 2014 (at least 5-7). Just keep baby steps going.

You nailed it. Good work, bitch.

Back