What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Kansas @ Colorado basketball game thread

Go Buffs !!

Most biased dog crap announcing I've heard in a long time.

Way to go Buffs! You sent a message and have the signature win early in the season to say you belong. Congrats to you guys!

Did something happen? Was there a big game today?

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk

I was worried after the foul on Mayor. Just a huge shot, doesn't get much better than that. Gotta stop missing so many fts tho, that was about the only thing suspect today. D played well, not many turnovers, rebounded real well. Play like this, CU can compete with the better teams in the country.

Gonna be a fun sat night in Boulder

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk

Great game.
Great win.
Great crowd.
Great shot by Ski.
Great coaching job by Boyle.

I wonder if Boyle will be OK with the students rushing the court for that one? :lol:

And last but not least........**** Kansas.

I'm not even a basketball fan, but I watched that one. Amazing. Way to go Buffs.

First post on the basketball forum.

I'm not even a basketball fan, but I watched that one. Amazing. Way to go Buffs.

First post on the basketball forum.

Welcome!!! :thumbsup:

Stick around ... it's going to be an interesting ride. :popcorn:

Back