What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

I guess, it just didn't seem like a dramatic enough change to warrant a formal "unveiling". I guess they'll take the attention any way they can get it.

I had a girlfriend in college who used to get an inch of hair taken off. She used to freak out if people didn't complement her on her "new hair cut". CSU kind of reminds me of her.

Reactions: aik
As for their uniforms I think they suck. Green jerseys and white pant combo? Puke. CSU was also advertising this big reveal that everyone would like. So they made a crappy 30 second youtube video

If the sheep change their uni's and nobody bothers to come to a game to see them do they make any difference?:lol:

Nike pays us, not the other way around, so we're not "sending money to Oregon."

Hard to have cool uniforms when your colors are green and gold. I would bet money the gold is phased out for black in the next couple years.

Before the Oregon game last year, there was an event on the Nike campus. Long story short, Nike has a very old and very good relationship with CU and we shouldn't abandon it.

Before the Oregon game last year, there was an event on the Nike campus. Long story short, Nike has a very old and very good relationship with CU and we shouldn't abandon it.

Boulder support is cherished by any sports apparel manufacturer, of course.

^^^This.

UA is really plain and boring. At least Nike has some actual graphic designers. Hopefully we get some good stuff next year.

Except when they try too hard.... then most people seem to wish the remained plain and boring. Take Maryland for example.

1434559.jpg

I am growing tired of this crap - pretty soon it will be black against white (not in racial terms)... but every damn team in the country is getting or going to a black uniform design.

and they say this is not done for recruiting. I call Bull****.

confirmed, our uniforms are the same as last season. I cant tell if it is just the shading, but the gold on the sleeves looks to still be the same wrong shade. How does Nike do that? Repeatedly?

BSHHR0ICUAADNv7.jpg:large

confirmed, our uniforms are the same as last season. I cant tell if it is just the shading, but the gold on the sleeves looks to still be the same wrong shade. How does Nike do that? Repeatedly?

BSHHR0ICUAADNv7.jpg:large

What's wrong with the shade? I like it actually - I prefer the gold over more yellow and greenish-gold we've had in the past. As long as the pants and helmets match that color, I'm good with it.

What's wrong with the shade? I like it actually - I prefer the gold over more yellow and greenish-gold we've had in the past. As long as the pants and helmets match that color, I'm good with it.

I don't think the gold matches the gold on the pants and helmet is the point

Will we be in black against CSU this year? I've tried to forget that ****ing game from last year so I don't recall.

I really hope they don't wear the black helmets. I'm afraid they will.

Back