1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Pac-12 Tournament Semis: Utah VS Oregon

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by absinthe, Mar 15, 2013.

1. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

In a surprise Utah punked Cal last night to make the conference tourney Semi finals. Oregon will be the favorite here.

Game tips at 8.30 pm Pacific.

Would the RPI guys mind chipping in as to who we should be rooting for?

2. cnbuff410

cnbuff410 Club Member Club Member

I would rather have us add 2 more top 50 wins

3. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Good call, Oregon right now is has an RPI # of 49 them losing this game would absolutely drop them out of the top 50 and do some damage to our resume. We want the Ducks in this one.

4. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I'll be rooting for Quack City. To keep them in the top 50 RPI and to keep yUtah from somehow winning this tournament and clouding the bubble. I'm not at all worried about us getting in, but still, the more spots there are, the better....

5. Gold

Gold Well-Known Member

As well as Utah has played, Oregon has to be amped about getting a rematch from the season finale loss, just like we did for Oregon State.

ESPN has Oregon on the bubble which is absurd for a 24 win team from the P12. But it's all about non-conference SOS these days.

6. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Cal is in far more danger than CU to be the first Pac team to be snubbed, but it's not going to happen.