What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014-15 CU vs Utah Basketball Preview #1 - The Road Trip of Death Begins

RSSBot

News Junkie
So, just how rough is the next stretch of three games? *Well, the Buffs now go on the road to the two best teams in the league, before a finishing visit to the program that has been a personal demon in recent years. It's not just that Utah and Arizona are the Pac-12's best; they're clearly the best, (seriously, back to back visits to SLC and Tucson? *smh* **** the dude who dreamed that beast up) and Arizona State, while not nearly as good as they were the last two years, should still make things mighty uncomfortable for Colorado in Tempe. Friend of the blog*@Hyperhedman*asked my thoughts on the chances that CU could go 2-1 or 3-0 on this trip (15%, 3%, respectively). *What he didn't ask were my thoughts on the chances CU could go 0-3. I honestly figure it's*about a 50-50 proposition.

It's not that I've completely forgotten the goings on at the CEC over the weekend - when the Buffs roared past the SoCal duo of UCLA and USC - it's just that going on the road is a completely different matter, and the environments in play (yes, even Tempe), are no joke. *Even with the probable return of Josh Scott, and the recent emergence of the bench as a scoring threat, this road trip will test the Buffs to no end. *Should they come home 1-2, wining any*of the three, while staying relatively competitive in the others, I would take it as an overall victory.*

--

Of course, first up on this Road Trip of Death is a particularly*uncomfortable jaunt to Salt Lake City. *The Utah Utes, now the #9 team in the country, have come out of essentially nowhere (6-25 three years ago) to become a dark horse Final Four contender. *They've turned the Huntsman Center into a house of horrors for visiting opponents (haven't lost there since Arizona came calling last February), and seem to be an insurmountable challenge for Colorado. *But, of course, that's why they play the games.

Tip-off from the Beehive State is set for 7pm this evening. *Coverage can be found on ESPN2, with the radio call on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
8VRHMf9bVjs

So, just how rough is the next stretch of three games? *Well, the Buffs now go on the road to the two best teams in the league, before a finishing visit to the program that has been a personal demon in recent years. It's not just that Utah and Arizona are the Pac-12's best; they're clearly the best, (seriously, back to back visits to SLC and Tucson? *smh* **** the dude who dreamed that beast up) and Arizona State, while not nearly as good as they were the last two years, should still make things mighty uncomfortable for Colorado in Tempe. Friend of the blog*@Hyperhedman*asked my thoughts on the chances that CU could go 2-1 or 3-0 on this trip (15%, 3%, respectively). *What he didn't ask were my thoughts on the chances CU could go 0-3. I honestly figure it's*about a 50-50 proposition.

It's not that I've completely forgotten the goings on at the CEC over the weekend - when the Buffs roared past the SoCal duo of UCLA and USC - it's just that going on the road is a completely different matter, and the environments in play (yes, even Tempe), are no joke. *Even with the probable return of Josh Scott, and the recent emergence of the bench as a scoring threat, this road trip will test the Buffs to no end. *Should they come home 1-2, wining any*of the three, while staying relatively competitive in the others, I would take it as an overall victory.*

--

Of course, first up on this Road Trip of Death is a particularly*uncomfortable jaunt to Salt Lake City. *The Utah Utes, now the #9 team in the country, have come out of essentially nowhere (6-25 three years ago) to become a dark horse Final Four contender. *They've turned the Huntsman Center into a house of horrors for visiting opponents (haven't lost there since Arizona came calling last February), and seem to be an insurmountable challenge for Colorado. *But, of course, that's why they play the games.

Tip-off from the Beehive State is set for 7pm this evening. *Coverage can be found on ESPN2, with the radio call on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
8VRHMf9bVjs

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back