What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado vs CSU - Rocky Mountain Showdown Game Thread

He's only been here for one full season. What were you expecting his incoming recruits to do?

I don't know, be division 1 quality? Not BCS quality, of course, because we're way, way below that as a program, but being division 1 quality would be a nice start.

I don't know, be division 1 quality? Not BCS quality, of course, because we're way, way below that as a program, but being division 1 quality would be a nice start.

Dude. We've sucked for about a decade now. Are u really going to do this again? Lol

Wow. A screen and a check down when down 2 scores. I'm starting to think the ghost of Hawkins will forever possess whoever coaches here. CHUCK THE MFing ROCK DOWN THE FIELD!!!

He's only been here for one full season. What were you expecting his incoming recruits to do?

Have you checked out 2015 recruiting? Keep doing the same thing and looking for a different result. Looking for diamonds in a goats ass.

The only players on our D with attitude are in the secondary. . We should just play with 11 cornerbacks out there

Have you checked out 2015 recruiting? Keep doing the same thing and looking for a different result. Looking for diamonds in a goats ass.

Dude. I know we suck. It's going to take years before we become mediocre. And that would be a huge improvement.

Dude. We've sucked for about a decade now. Are u really going to do this again? Lol

So has CSU and they're completely outclassing us on the field. It's not that we're making mistakes and losing, it's that we're getting schooled all over the field. I don't agree that CU football is so down that CSU should be fielding a more talented squad than us. Newsflash: CSU sucks. They've sucked just as much as we have over the past decade but they've done it against worse competition. I have no problem with CU being the worst team in the Pac 12. I do have a problem with CSU being worse than a ****ty team in the MWC.

Disagree. We regrouped after that and led 17-7 in the third. It. changed when we let them return the kick to the 40 and then run to our 30 the next play

A TD there and the score is 14-0 and CSU hasn't done squat. Holding the Buffs to a field goal gave the Rams hope and momentum.

Back