What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Recruit Profile Index

Not really on a schedule here. All of the mods are volunteers, so you'll often see periods of laziness followed by a brief blast of manic updates to the database and individual profiles. I don't think I've seen another free site take on something like we've done in recruiting. I've seen several try to do what we do and then give up after a brief time.

Don't get me wrong, I love how much attention to detail there is here. I mostly ask out of my own curiosity. I joined AllBuffs in the fall so I could stay on top of the coaching change news, and thoroughly enjoy it. Now that its recruiting season, its a useful tool.

Don't get me wrong, I love how much attention to detail there is here. I mostly ask out of my own curiosity. I joined AllBuffs in the fall so I could stay on top of the coaching change news, and thoroughly enjoy it. Now that its recruiting season, its a useful tool.

It is easier to update offers right now than worry about updating the star ratings. All of the major sites will have updates just as the summer begins, so I usually just wait until then to do those updates.

What about QB Chris Kendle?

I've got this totally updated for the guys we've profiled.

What about Chris Kendle, converted wide receiver (seems to be an all around football player: also played corner, punter, long snapper for a couple years) class of 2014 Prairie View's QB Chris Kendle who's even garnered attention out of Florida by former Miami Hurricane and Seattle Seahawk Chad Wilson: http://www.gridironstuds.com/blog/g...e-could-be-one-to-look-out-for-in-the-future/
He's in our own backyard, but rumor has it SEC schools are looking at him (though he was apparently invited to several camps in Colorado). Per his twitter chriskendle4 (where former Alabama alumni and current Saint, Roman Harper is following him), he hails from Virginia, so maybe that's why he's better known in the south. Prairie Views season starts against Grand Junction Aug 23, so we'll see...

I don't know how many people pay attention to this section, but I just updated every uncommitted prospect in our database. It took me all day, but it's now up-to-date.

You're the man.

I don't know how many people pay attention to this section, but I just updated every uncommitted prospect in our database. It took me all day, but it's now up-to-date.

ymssra

As long as people know it's up-to-date, this thread gets a ton of views. People check all the time to see who's known to be on the CU recruiting board at certain positions.

And... next time you get the inclination to do an update, send a PM to the mods. In the past, other mods have been willing to help Duff and me by volunteering to take certain position groups. I know how long this takes. You were fast.

ymssra

As long as people know it's up-to-date, this thread gets a ton of views. People check all the time to see who's known to be on the CU recruiting board at certain positions.

And... next time you get the inclination to do an update, send a PM to the mods. In the past, other mods have been willing to help Duff and me by volunteering to take certain position groups. I know how long this takes. You were fast. Did you also do the star ratings & profile updates?

ymssra

And... next time you get the inclination to do an update, send a PM to the mods. In the past, other mods have been willing to help Duff and me by volunteering to take certain position groups. I know how long this takes. You were fast. Did you also do the star ratings & profile updates?

Yeah, I updated the star ratings and offers in the index and in the profiles of the uncommitted prospects. The only thing that I didn't do was check to see who else we offered and create more profiles. I never really planned on spending that much time on it. I started the other day thinking that it was going to be quick, but just kept going anyway.

Yeah, I updated the star ratings and offers in the index and in the profiles of the uncommitted prospects. The only thing that I didn't do was check to see who else we offered and create more profiles. I never really planned on spending that much time on it. I started the other day thinking that it was going to be quick, but just kept going anyway.

Wish I could give you more than rep for this.

Appreciate that for $15 I can get a better compilation of data than I would get by paying $$ to the recruiting sites.

Wish I could give you more than rep for this.

Appreciate that for $15 I can get a better compilation of data than I would get by paying $$ to the recruiting sites.

I was thinking we could all chip in and get cmgoods a good shrubbery. One that looks nice, but isn't *too* expensive.

I was thinking we could all chip in and get cmgoods a good shrubbery. One that looks nice, but isn't *too* expensive.

"Chip in" is a good term to use. These days my budget might allow me to contribute to a nice bag of cheetos.

I have nothing but time on my hands, at least until classes start for me.

I went ahead and added the Official Visitors that have been reported so far. See Post #1 in this thread.

P.S. Don't worry about the "Unofficial Visitors". It's impossible to keep track of that, so it's painfully incomplete. We gave up on it.

All of the JUCO OVs have been moved to 12/6.

College of San Mateo made a JC Bowl Game for this weekend and we had to re-schedule them.

Back