1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Pac-12 Tournament

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Shldr2Shldr, Feb 3, 2015.

Travel Plans

1. Hell yes I am going! Its an excuse to go to Vegas

2. No, I am too lame or too responsible to go this year

3. I like polls

1. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Who is making the trip to the desert for some Pac-12 Basketball? Anyone got any outrageous deals while booking airfare/hotel? Anything you suggest as a must see or must do?
  2. BuffDog

BuffDog Club Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I hate Vegas but I really wanted to go to the tournament. I was also able to get 3 friends who hadn't been to the tournament to go with me as well. Room and plane tickets booked and ordered game tickets through CU. Once those arrive will be all set. Hope CU makes it to round 3 on Friday and would be fine with Booker getting them into the finals game and going home with the MVP as we head off to the big dance.
  3. Eggon

Eggon Club Member Club Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Pierro's Restaurant (original location, not the newer one on the strip). Just ate there the night before Super Bowl. Best Italian in Vegas, and one of the best Italian restaurants in the country. Little spendy, but the food is amazing. Goodfellas kinda joint, looks exactly like a scene from the movie. Was one of the original restaurants in Vegas. Sinatra and the headliners all hung there back in the day. Interesting crowd ;). Kapish?