What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

In Mike Bohn's America this would be an announcement of the future unveiling date. I trust Rick George knows he can get some excitement out of this while he has enough people around to pull out the checkbooks for season tickets. I am anxious strictly because the last time we saw a new uniform unveiled it was Dan Hawkins hoping his 2010 team would play to the level of the 1990 team the "throwbacks" were commemorating. 15-46 since.

Sorry guys they had said they would announce them but they decided last minute to postpone it. They do have them in the facility from what I hear.

Sorry guys they had said they would announce them but they decided last minute to postpone it. They do have them in the facility from what I hear.

No biggie. The uniforms they wore looked expensive, elegant, functional, eye-poping, clean, and becoming of the best that Colorado football could hope to offer in the modern era.

21 days until new unis

Texas+v+Colorado+NOkAdfqoSd_l.jpg

Not great but not bad. Just goes to show that with black and gold you have some leeway with design choice.

[TWEET]586623081331851265[/TWEET]

"Field Day activities will include competitive stations like the 40-yard dash, vertical jump, longest field goal and more with winners for both male and female students for each station. Football skills stations include quarterback, running back, wide receiver and tackle drills. Early arriving students will receive an exclusive t-shirt with an outline of Folsom Field along with free food."

AKA - We're holding open tryouts for place kicker if you're interested!! Even if you're a girl!! eh? eh? eh?

I hope they don't look anything like those TCU unis you posted.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RECRUITS THINK!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT THE RECRUITS ARE HAPPY WITH OUR UNIFORM. OLD PEOPLE DON'T GET IT!!!!!

Actually, I think we can all agree--young and old--that the TCU uniforms are ****ing stupid.

Good point.

Back