What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

91bZBpc4u4L._SL1500_.jpg

10 Days until new unis

This uniform sets the bar for the new one to beat.

1989 National Play of the Year at the 4:50 mark.

[video=youtube;ZJUJ8avYkFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJUJ8avYkFA[/video]

Dude really punted that **** into the stands, didn't he?

He just re-did the logo but took out the flatirons. I didn't even know they were the flatirons until you pointed it out and now I cannot un-see it. Well, unless I look at that dudes updated logo.

He just re-did the logo but took out the flatirons. I didn't even know they were the flatirons until you pointed it out and now I cannot un-see it. Well, unless I look at that dudes updated logo.

He took out the Flatirons and "updated" the logo to mimic a 50's era Disney cartoon.

Chill out it looks great

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here, but if not, you are certainly welcome to your own opinions and tastes.

Obviously, I think the updated version looks cartoony, and I think that by eliminating the Flatirons imagery, it somewhat misses the point. But that's merely my opinion.

somebody please help me out here

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic here, but if not, you are certainly welcome to your own opinions and tastes.

Obviously, I think the updated version looks cartoony, and I think that by eliminating the Flatirons imagery, it somewhat misses the point. But that's merely my opinion.

Evident in the post by Dply, if you didn't know the flatirons were there then it is easily missed and I would bet most people don't even know its there.

Evident in the post by Dply, if you didn't know the flatirons were there then it is easily missed and I would bet most people don't even know its there.

I'd never not seen them, so I wrongfully assumed that other CU grads readily saw them as well.

But of course, somebody who isn't from Boulder wouldn't catch the imbedded rock formations--but that doesn't mean the end result is somehow satisfactory. In fact, the opposite, in my opinion.

I guess I'm just partial to the original.

I agree, a logo shouldn't look like stock office clipart.

Back