What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

Well, as I stated in the news room feed thread, I'm pretty sure I spotted a second shooter in the grassy knoll in at least one of those pictures. So we can clear up that controversy once and for all.

My guess is the CSU game. I'm wondering if they would be permitted to wear the silvers as an away team.

Welcome. You've been waiting a long, long time to post that--let it all out. It's a slippery slope from here.

I lurked for over three years before my first post.

jeremy-scott-fw14_fy2.jpg

Guys -- check out the Jeremy Scott collection released at the end of 2014! Perfect game attire. Jersey-inspired sweaters paired with vinyl bondage pants. I know what I'll be wearing on fall Saturdays this coming season!

http://www.fashionforwardmen.com/2014/02/jeremy-scott-fw2014.html

So will the buffs be rocking the all whites for the hawaii game? CSU game?

I have been tooo busy thinking about what Im going to be wearing for those games! I hope MM calls me the night before so we don't show up wearing the same thing!

Not even a little. Highly amused actually. Go back and read the reaction to what is essentially a "Bigfoot in the woods" quality photo.

"I'd say Bigfoot is actually a size 17, based on that photo."

"No way! I've done a lot of analysis with the Loch Ness monster flipper size, and I'd say that Bigfoot is definitely a size 16, based on that photo."

Now you're just turning this thread into a mockery!

Welcome. You've been waiting a long, long time to post that--let it all out. It's a slippery slope from here.

I lurked for over three years before my first post.

:drink2:
Wow, I didn't realize that I had never posted here before. I lurk here, but spend most of my time on BuffStampede.

I have been tooo busy thinking about what Im going to be wearing for those games! I hope MM calls me the night before so we don't show up wearing the same thing!

Just besure not to wear new balance, because we all know thats what he is going to be wearing!

*even though thats against his nike contract*

But Mac having a Nike contract and wearing New Balance would be like Griffin having a Bentley contract and driving a Hyundai.

Fair point. Unless MM is back to running. His heavier frame requires more support than Nike offers.

I must be crazy, but I think the current uni's look pretty good, and not as 'dated' as some members think. They are definitely not flashy, however I think they are pretty strong, and would be more beloved if we'd won something in them.

so I just realized we are showing our new uniforms to the world, or first uniform change in years, and it is the same day as the NFL draft.

so I just realized we are showing our new uniforms to the world, or first uniform change in years, and it is the same day as the NFL draft.

Hahaha, good point

I hope we are doing some serious PR and getting this on ESPN

ESPN? This is a huge story worthy of CNN, the BBC and E!

Ladies and gentlemen, we break this coverage of the [NFL draft, rescue efforts in Nepal, civil unrest in Baltimore] to bring you this special announcement from Boulder.

Back