What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016-17 MBB Schedule

Are there any flex games on the networks week to week? Hoping to see the Xavier game picked up. Baffles me that it was left out.

Are there any flex games on the networks week to week? Hoping to see the Xavier game picked up. Baffles me that it was left out.
Don't think so. ESPN may be able to flex from the U to the main channel but I don't think we will see games switching networks. I believe this may be a case where Pac-12 selected the game to be on their network instead of it being a case where ESPN or FS ignored it.

Does Dallas Walton play this season or redshirt?

I think it would be the best thing for him and for the program if he could redshirt. To use the Wes Gordon example, sure he could have played a few minutes a game and helped the team a bit his true freshman season. But compare the value of that versus how valuable he is going to be this season. Since he's coming off injury and not someone projected to be leaving early for the NBA, may as well get the extra development and have as outstanding of a college career as possible -- which will improve his professional job prospects. Wes, I'm sure, will have better opportunities after this 5th year than he would have had if 2015-16 had been his final season.

You know what would make this thread awesome? The actual schedule being posted within, ideally in the OP.

ND picked 7th in ACC. That by no means implies they're down, but it's the type of neutral game you've got to win for the resume.

You probably have Pac 12 national. With Dish, unless you get Sling, you can't watch the game online or on television in real time. Game may be shown later on Pac 12 National.

Sorry, but that is what I have to do. Dish changed their policy last February 1 so that you can't watch online unless you are in the footprint of your team. Now with Sling, you can--for more money.

Really taking a look at the conference schedule for the first time this season and I noticed that the 7PM Pac 12 games are mostly gone from the Buffs home schedule. This mostly impacts my life for weeknight games. Not a huge fan of the later games, but such is life in the era of TV revenue. I like the 6:30PM weeknight games, but I'm sure that's harder for the Denver crowd.

weeknight (all Thursdays) Pac-12 home game tips:
9PM -- UCLA, Utah
8PM -- UW
7PM -- Stanford
6:30PM -- OSU

weekend Pac-12 home game tips (for completeness):
6:30PM Sun -- USC, WSU
7:30PM Sat -- Oregon
12PM Sat -- Cal

Back