What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Pac-12 Tournament MBB

When we lived in Oregon and now in Boulder, we got the Pac12 National feed in HD and then the P12 regional channel as well (only in SD).

I've heard a lot of complaining about folks not being able to watch the games on their regional P12 network, but why not watch the national feed?

When I had Comcast in Denver I only got Pac12 Mountain. To get the national feed you had to have the sports pack.

When we lived in Oregon and now in Boulder, we got the Pac12 National feed in HD and then the P12 regional channel as well (only in SD).

I've heard a lot of complaining about folks not being able to watch the games on their regional P12 network, but why not watch the national feed?
I don't get the national feed. Only Bay Area.

Too bad for UW that they clowned around in February. They're an NCAA Tournament caliber team. I have no doubt they're better than some of these bubble squads from conferences like the SEC and American

Too bad for UW that they clowned around in February. They're an NCAA Tournament caliber team. I have no doubt they're better than some of these bubble squads from conferences like the SEC and American

Yeah. They're scary athletic and have a couple guys who can shoot the rock in Andrews and Chriss.

This. Plus Andrew Squared deserves a chance to be in the dance his senior year. He's been amazing.

Congrats to the Pac-12 for the first ever conference hoops tourney sellout!

While under-served nationally due to time zone issues and the considerable struggles of the Pac-12 network, the conference has been very strong this year and is likely to see upwards of eight programs participating in March Madness.
This fierce competition in the West has resulted in the first ever tournament sell out in the conference’s history.

Forbes link

Can't believe that duck didn't chuck the ball down court. With 0.7 it'd have taken a miracle shot.

Who won? I can't watch it as I've got a Utah vs. California gymnastics meet as programming instead of the pac 12 tournament.

Yes, some of these gymnasts are hot.

Who won? I can't watch it as I've got a Utah vs. California gymnastics meet as programming instead of the pac 12 tournament.

Yes, some of these gymnasts are hot.
According to John Henderson they are.

Back