What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-18 Uniform Thread

Cal's gold, slightly different than their blues and road whites:

Sticking with the clean, traditional look. Cal, UCLA, and Navy all got better uniforms than Maryland imo.

tumblr_lqehoqH1TE1r1mc57o1_400.gif

Because the Air Jordan division of Nike is the Michigan athletics sponsor.
That just seems wrong on several levels. I get the design division thing but it's a football uniform for **** sake. There shouldn't be a basketball player on it.

Agree... perhaps the Michigan uniforms should have a silhouette of a basketball player calling a time out.
Ha ha, that's a moment CWebb can never live down, sucks for him. The excuse for him about the bench was telling him to call one is bs. He should've known that for one and two, you never dribble into a corner against Carolina, they'll trap ya.

it would be allsome as hell if our D became known as the Blackshirts, earning it outright from the past Nubs D's. imo, the '90s and early 00's Nub's D's were great, but I always hated the name because I thought it fit way better for our dawgs in black and gold.

it would be allsome as hell if our D became known as the Blackshirts, earning it outright from the past Nubs D's. imo, the '90s and early 00's Nub's D's were great, but I always hated the name because I thought it fit way better for our dawgs in black and gold.
The infamous CU/knu game in the rain when EB scored 4 TD's in the 4th.......the precursor was the entire team rolled off the bus in a T shirt that Mac had made. "The Real Black Shirts".

Back