What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017-18 Uniform Thread

Cal going with throwbacks in a couple weeks. These old school uniforms always just look weird with the modern style uniform cuts. Jerseys now are basically skin tight tank tops. It just doesn't translate.

Joe-Roth-Leigh-Steinberg-BP.jpg

Cal going with throwbacks in a couple weeks. These old school uniforms always just look weird with the modern style uniform cuts. Jerseys now are basically skin tight tank tops. It just doesn't translate.

Joe-Roth-Leigh-Steinberg-BP.jpg

Man, that doesn't exactly look like "Cal" to me, but I think they're pretty dope.

Kinda diggn the Oilers look. That was my favorite team as a child growing up. Growing up in Texas you were either a Cowboy or Oiler fan. My Pops liked the Boys. We had some fun Sundays :sneaky:

BTW - when the Oilers hauled @ss, I picked the Broncos for my new fav. and on a side note, that sukd when the broncos came back and beat my Moon QBd Oilers with that huge comeback :cry:

I've lived in Colorado all my life. I have no problem admitting that our flag is rather ugly. The yellow clashes badly with the rest.

Last edited:
So you already saw that this was posted in the Uniform Thread since you liked the post about it over there and you still felt the need to create a separate thread about a freaking Rams uniform? As @goalline said, the isn't Lambnation.

Actually no.
i created this thread first and then went thorugh that one to add it and saw it was already there, so back up. ;)

Money shot for those not wanting to click on that link.

IMG_1539.JPG

Complete abandonment of Alfalfa & Pumpkin, Green & Gold, Orange, pubic hair, the nautilus shell, the goat logo, and whatever else passes for CSU turdishon.

they're wearing htem all of november?

LOL - no. November 11 against Boise, according to the tweet you posted.

BTW, assuming this game is Ft. Collins, anyone else thinking it's going to be hard for people tuning into the game to figure out who is who? Doesn't Boise wear all white on the road AND have white helmets?

Should have done this on another weekend. Schmucks.

LOL - no. November 11 against Boise, according to the tweet you posted.

BTW, assuming this game is Ft. Collins, anyone else thinking it's going to be hard for people tuning into the game to figure out who is who? Doesn't Boise wear all white on the road AND have white helmets?

Should have done this on another weekend. Schmucks.

If they really do have have a "blue out" it would be amazing if Boise wore their all blue uni's.

Back