What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 College Football News

Alabama just joined Florida State as the only teams in history to win at least 10 games a season for a decade straight.
Amazing. Particularly because of what the SEC looked like when Saban took over there. Literally half of what was a 12-team league were recruiting Top 20 classes and were legitimate national title contenders. And he dominated them.

Amazing. Particularly because of what the SEC looked like when Saban took over there. Literally half of what was a 12-team league were recruiting Top 20 classes and were legitimate national title contenders. And he dominated them.
He's broken the SEC. Used to be a competitive league. Now there are only 3 teams that you could describe as good or better.

He's broken the SEC. Used to be a competitive league. Now there are only 3 teams that you could describe as good or better.
It seems only a few folks recognize this, unfortunately. (Just ask ESPN....)

FSU's streak of finishing in top 4 of the final AP Poll for 14 straight years still amazes me.

They started playing football In 1947. They are one of the youngest FBS teams, if not the youngest P5 team. Which make every even more incredible. Colorado has what, an extra 50 years of collegiate football over FSU?

Alabama just joined Florida State as the only teams in history to win at least 10 games a season for a decade straight.

When was the last time they didn't? Did they play in a bowl that year? If so, against whom?
At first, I was like, "math you idot: 2017 minus a decade equa..."

****. I hate you for bringing that up.

Top rated LT in the draft, sitting out bowl game...
giphy.gif

It was very weird how the SEC teams shifted one of their cupcake games to late in the season. It's brilliant when you consider how it gives you a chance to rest (or not play) any banged-up starters. I wouldn't be shocked to see teams from other conferences start doing this.

It was very weird how the SEC teams shifted one of their cupcake games to late in the season. It's brilliant when you consider how it gives you a chance to rest (or not play) any banged-up starters. I wouldn't be shocked to see teams from other conferences, excepting the P12, start doing this.
fify.

It was very weird how the SEC teams shifted one of their cupcake games to late in the season. It's brilliant when you consider how it gives you a chance to rest (or not play) any banged-up starters. I wouldn't be shocked to see teams from other conferences start doing this.

That's not a new thing.

I recall auburn losing to UCF late in the fall one of my first years in school there. It seemed like they played UCF, Stamford, or UL Monroe every November.

Back