What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

I think we crossed wires somewhere. So 247 ranks every recruiter. Not the team. So guys like Tosh Lupoi will rank high based on so many 5 stars he recruited that committed. So when he ranked 18th that was overall individual recruiters. So 17 guys from better schools like Bama, ND, USC etc are in front of him. So Chev, our best recruiter was ranked 65th last year.
You'd think our recruiting classes would be better with 65 recruiters on the coaching staff.

Louisville has been to bowl games 8 times in the last decade and they’ve won 4 of those. They have a recent Heisman winner.

Purdue has 3 bowls and 2 wins in the last decade.

To get to the last 4 bowls CU has won, we go all the way back to Slick Rick and the 1996 Holiday bowl.

Louisville has had a bad couple of years, but that is a program that has had a lot of recent success.

Louisville has never been a great program. They were mediocre for a few years in the recent past, and have sunk below again. If you want to cherry pick your years, go for it. Purdue has been a better program in general for the last 50 years and the last 2. They have sunk a bunch of $$$ in recently. Check them out!

FS says the primary names for GT job right now are Wizenhunt, Satterfield and Tony Elliot with Monken and Brian Bohannan as options if they want to stick with triple option.

I caught an interview with Wes Durham on ACC radio today and he thought that Whisenhunt would be their first call. GT is a tough place to recruit to and you have to play Georgia and Clemson every year.

Louisville has never been a great program. They were mediocre for a few years in the recent past, and have sunk below again. If you want to cherry pick your years, go for it. Purdue has been a better program in general for the last 50 years and the last 2. They have sunk a bunch of $$$ in recently. Check them out!

Louisville got lucky with Lamar Jackson and now that he's gone they're a dumpster fire.

I think we crossed wires somewhere. So 247 ranks every recruiter. Not the team. So guys like Tosh Lupoi will rank high based on so many 5 stars he recruited that committed. So when he ranked 18th that was overall individual recruiters. So 17 guys from better schools like Bama, ND, USC etc are in front of him. So Chev, our best recruiter was ranked 65th last year.
Ah. Gotcha. That makes more sense :D

are we going to be last again? still trying to figure out if it's good or bad that nothing leaks out. You have to feed the Peanut Gallery something,

I'd be worried if I were North Carolina. The band that oversaw UT's demise is getting back together!

Old guys all seem to think that they can be wildly successful if they start a new venture with the same core people 20 years after they had their success together. Never works other than with fundraising.

I'd be worried if I were North Carolina. The band that oversaw UT's demise is getting back together!

Didn't I read something about budget issues out there? That's why they made this hire? Doing this in a year that is as light as this one is is odd on the surface, and that's gotta be the only explanation for it./

Back