What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 coaching carousel

Just sort of highlights the issue this causes for the pac 12.

I mostly agree with that, except it's UCLA. Anything short of Wooden's reincarnation will have them bitching. Those fans are the biggest dipshits in the conference.

I mostly agree with that, except it's UCLA. Anything short of Wooden's reincarnation will have them bitching. Those fans are the biggest dipshits in the conference.
Woods has killing Alford for a couple of months now, and not in some crazy comparison to Wooden, to every other UCLA coach.

Woods has killing Alford for a couple of months now, and not in some crazy comparison to Wooden, to every other UCLA coach.

About the biggest thing Woods has going for him is he's not with Bruins Nation.

Steve Alford is making Ben Howland (who took them to a national championship game and two more final fours) look like John Wooden. That is a really, really good job, and he's colossally underachieving. I'm shocked he's still employed.

My Toreros hired the head assistant Sam Scholl in a move that inspires no one and indicates they don’t even want to pretend they care about winning. Sigh.

My Toreros hired the head assistant Sam Scholl in a move that inspires no one and indicates they don’t even want to pretend they care about winning. Sigh.

Are we doing a two for one with USD......or are we done after next year with them?

That USD team was solid against the Buffs and keeping the assistant coach could have been a better alternative to hiring an outsider. Keep the good times rollin...you know? The former Torero player has coached in the WCC for 18 seasons as well according to the USD sports site.

What's the best way to watch WCC basketball? Will it be on ESPN+?

That USD team was solid against the Buffs and keeping the assistant coach could have been a better alternative to hiring an outsider. Keep the good times rollin...you know? The former Torero player has coached in the WCC for 18 seasons as well according to the USD sports site.

They might have that scheduled right before the Hawaii tourney..........which may up the odds of getting that game on like an ESPNU because right before Christmas is somewhat of a down time in basketball OOC.

Lots of WCC games are on AT&T Sports (formerly Root Sports). They also have a broadcast agreement with BYU TV, which can be found on some cable packages, but definitely online, along with having lots of online streaming on the WCC website. Gonzaga, St. Mary's and BYU games end up on ESPN often.

There's a chance the hire pays off, but it's not inspiring. This is the same administration that decided to not pursue Alumnus Eric Musselman last time there was opening, before he had taken the Nevada job.

Back