What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 NCAA tournament thread

This. Is. Awesome. **** Arizona. How do they consistently under-perform with such a huge talent advantage? Nowhere close to a blue-blood.
Yep.

I understand having one of those nights from 3pt range when the other team is shooting lights out.

What I don't understand is Buffalo winning on the glass. Buffalo wants it so much more.

LOL!! 17 point lead by Buffalo on "the best" in our conference?

To say the least ... I'm ambivalent about this.

What an embarrassing blowout loss. Bet AZ wishes they'd only made the NIT.

Lol. I bought the Ayton hype.

Bracket goes ...
tenor.gif

I knew Arizona would choke, but I had them losing Sunday. Zona was soft as 3 dollar toilet paper and the Pac 12 licks the tapir's taint this year.

I knew Arizona would choke, but I had them losing Sunday. Zona was soft as 3 dollar toilet paper and the Pac 12 licks the tapir's taint this year.

I had 'em losing tonight. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just makes that game that much sweeter. There's no reason why we can't win the Pac 12 next year. Arizona is a dumpster fire, UCLA still hasn't fired Alford, USC is also under FBI investigation........and we have our entire team back.

So Zona, if this is "Big Boy Basketball", no thanks!! I'll be content with TadBall.

Fvck the Ch@rds.

Same here. This doesn't hurt that much. And we're all getting a good laugh right now so.

On the band wagon for seeing this Buffalo team vs Kentucky. Love how hard they play. With attitude. Fun to watch.

Back