What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Official Fall Camp Thread

Just hope we have a QB that stays healthy and can survive the new model rebuild questionable line blocking and get them the damn ball

Not to bust your smart-ass chops or anything, but four are walk-ons, one moved from D and Poplavski's been here forever due to injury.

Not like they went out and recruited nothing but TEs!
I’m not alone in thinking they’ve over rotated on TE on the roster. Check out today’s BuffZone practice recap.

Stanley, Rice, and Shenault are the best trio we have had in a long time. Different complementary games as well.
Good top 3. Depth is a question mark to me. 4-7 need to produce. Many think WR room is “stacked”. I don’t.

Good top 3. Depth is a question mark to me. 4-7 need to produce. Many think WR room is “stacked”. I don’t.
There is a mix of JAGy veterans and unproven potential behind those 3 guys. Bell being out for the year definitely hurt the quality depth as he started to come on last year.

Still waiting on Arias to reach his full potential because he has flashed bigly at times. Needs to be more consistent

There is a mix of JAGy veterans and unproven potential behind those 3 guys. Bell being out for the year definitely hurt the quality depth as he started to come on last year.

Still waiting on Arias to reach his full potential because he has flashed bigly at times. Needs to be more consistent

We'll all be talking about Montana by the time conference play rolls around.

Back