What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 ALLBUFFS "PRIME" SEASON TICKET RAFFLE IS HERE!! "We reached our Goal"

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather
Thank-you for your contribution of $26.50 to the AllBuffs FB ticket raffle! Please go to the PayPal website and deposit your funds in the following email account. You may private message me with any questions you may have. GOOD LUCK!!

I can be in. I don't even know when renewals are... or even price... But I guess I am in to contribute and try.

A big THANK-YOU to all the contributors who helped make the raffle possible. The Tickets have been purchased. "I had .71 cents left over" The Raffle is now closed. The 1st Drawing will be held Mid August 2023. The 2nd and final drawing in Mid September 2023. GOOD LUCK to all of you!!

Huge

A big THANK-YOU to all the contributors who helped make the raffle possible. The Tickets have been purchased. "I had .71 cents left over" The Raffle is now closed. The 1st Drawing will be held Mid August 2023. The 2nd and final drawing in Mid September 2023. GOOD LUCK to all of you!!

Huge
In

just kidding

Huge
When should we expect our 3¢ refund in our Paypal accounts?
But really, thanks for running it again. It's good to be back, baby!

Back