What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Uniform Thread

Absolutely, why not? The Jersey color is the issue. Plenty of teams wear white pants when playing Texas or Penn St. if their jerseys are purple and our are white, all good.

Don’t think black helmets would be a good idea on the particular day. 105/117/327 degrees, whatever.

Yea I think that jersey color is the only restriction, one team has to wear white and the other team has to wear dark/colored jerseys. There are a few exceptions if there's enough contrast, USC-UCLA being the most obvious example.

Yea I think that jersey color is the only restriction, one team has to wear white and the other team has to wear dark/colored jerseys. There are a few exceptions if there's enough contrast, USC-UCLA being the most obvious example.
To me, the helmets would be the issue. I wouldn’t want to be a qb looking over a sea of 6’5”, 300# monsters trying to find my guy whose helmet is the same color as the defender.

We need to open the Prime era with this:
All-white-road-uniforms-2.jpg

Give us silver and gold chrome lids

Flatirons designs on jerseys will be interesting and I’m sure they’ll make it cool

Now I understand the 9/8 expected delivery of my first Buffs jersey purchase since 2009 when I successfully anticipated Shedeur's arrival 14 years later.

I was wondering at the time to process, but had a belated, "Oh dammmmmmn" moment. Are all orders set to arrive as the present to be opened early on Home Opener Eve?

I still think the best helmet CU has ever donned was the silver with black horns from a D2 Dan team. Would like to see that again or a variation in BnG. A prime patch instead of a swoosh would be bonkers and great for recruiting. Remove those color pops on the sleeve cuffs 🤢

I still think the best helmet CU has ever donned was the silver with black horns from a D2 Dan team. Would like to see that again or a variation in BnG. A prime patch instead of a swoosh would be bonkers and great for recruiting. Remove those color pops on the sleeve cuffs 🤢
Agree, the trim on the sleeves and collar make it look cheap.

What did @LesGrossman do to get the ban stick? Darth get upset about puns again?
need more info... especially in light of the fact that I received my first ever notice that my post was pulled. It was the right thing to do considering I even wrote that I was sorry in that particular post.

I was not banned. My post was pulled and I was reprimanded by some unnamed pile of sh!t avatar (I am not calling the mod a pile of sh!t.... the avatar is actually a pile of sh!t!)

Yes... first time.

This takes you to a higher level of membership status. 100 bans and you can be a mod too.
So that is how liver became a mod....

upgrades (higher level of membership).... I always wondered why I didn't have the grey rectangle button under "Club Member" that says "Gift Upgrade." Until I realized that this board doesn't believe in gifting things to yourself.

Back