What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Big 12 Preview

Unusual schedule: After a warmup (hopefully) against N D State at Folsom,
we are on the road for 3 (csu, ne, az)
home for 5 (utah, baylor, osu, ksu, cinn,)
away for 3 (kansas, ttech, ucf)

I don't see any of those games as unwinnable, but several could be tough.

We win ND and 4 of the other 5 home games.
We should beat az, but csu and ne will be tough and Buff fans should be buying tickets now.
We should win at least 1 of the last 3.
That would be 7 wins. I think we get 1 more, 8-4, and I'd give my left nut to smash oregon in a bowl game

We should beat az, but csu and ne will be tough and Buff fans should be buying tickets now.
That would be 7 wins. I think we get 1 more, 8-4, and I'd give my left nut to smash oregon in a bowl game
Unless something changed, dates haven't been released for the conference schedule.

Just change the thread title to “2024 Conference USA Preview” and be done with it.

Don't think BYU, UC, UCF, and Houston will be in the running for the Big 12 crown. Baylor is one more team you can count out as well. Three of those are on CU's schedule next season.

We are going to have to compete week in and week out.

That is stupid. It used to be that you had to loose 2 or more seasons due to injury or had taken a RS season prior to losing a season due to injury. His injury season should have been his RS year. The NCAA is completely nuts granting these extra years.
NCAA is afraid to go to court. What if they're told that they aren't allowed to have an eligibility clock at all?

OSU did have some OL listed as seniors but it appears at least four of them are returning next season which should help them. But a good number of WRs and CBs are in the transfer portal.

It's possible.

Kinda can't believe Fisch didn't get poached.
Am I the only one who thought this was a down silly season? Kind of shocked A&M didn't look into him, but not everybody is willing to pay $77M to make a coach go away only to hire his former DC.

If Napier has another down year at Florida, does Fisch look at that?

The Fighting Walt Whitmans will be a lot tougher than CSU will be. Prime is going to want to embarrass Jay Norvell after last year IMO, and he's got that as motivation-they showed they can hang with us if we don't take them seriously.

The Fighting Walt Whitmans will be a lot tougher than CSU will be. Prime is going to want to embarrass Jay Norvell after last year IMO, and he's got that as motivation-they showed they can hang with us if we don't take them seriously.
The Nubs will make this a game, and will be chippy in the cozy confines of their cult HQ. Especially since that overly flamboyant and outspoken “neon dion” will be coaching that “Buff riff raff” and will most likely given the okay to have his players ruin Raliola’s career.

For the Rammies. I think they are due for an outright ass kicking in their house at their poorly attended party.

Back