What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

BYU kills my 16 way parlay. Sorry to say Tad and co will not be getting a hefty donation check from my ridiculous $1 bet.

If you can hang with Bacot on the glass & have guys who can make things difficult for RJ, I don't think UNC has much in terms of other ways to beat you.

Edit: But not only was UNC a questionable 1-seed, they got very favorable treatment by getting to play in Charlotte.
We can debate the one seed all we want-frankly, I'd have probably put ISU there over anyone given how last week turned out.

I don't have an issue with UNC playing in Charlotte. Just not sure who else you put there. Duke? They're a 4.

We can debate the one seed all we want-frankly, I'd have probably put ISU there over anyone given how last week turned out.

I don't have an issue with UNC playing in Charlotte. Just not sure who else you put there. Duke? They're a 4.
FWIW, I thought Auburn was most worthy but we really only had 3 true 1-seeds this year.

Yea I guess that's fair, not sure what other high seed you'd put in Charlotte other than Tennessee

Yea I guess that's fair, not sure what other high seed you'd put in Charlotte other than Tennessee
Auburn or Alabama, but you don't have enough teams from the West you could stick in Spokane (where they both are).

I don't have an issue with the placements for this weekend. Frankly, that's the one thing I thought the committee did a good job with. I was worried we'd have to make a cross-country flight coming off last night had we wound up in Dayton.

We have 0 remaining pac 12 games. I couldn't care less about that conference any longer.
I wouldn't mind playing an Oregon in the OOC. Frankly, better them in Eugene than Miami in Brooklyn next year.

Another MWC team (Nevada) is losing. I thought that conference was good? I mean their fans spent all of Monday and Tuesday talking about how underseeded they are, and how they were going to make the Final Four the MWC invitational.

****ing morons.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm tailing the betting strategy of RK (and plenty of others), of betting the same amount on every underdog ML. Supposedly, the last two years betting $100 on every underdog ML netted a profit of ~$2k. We'll see how it goes this year
This is going to be a VERY expensive correction to that theory.

FWIW I also followed

Illini have blown open this game. Really think they're the class of the Big 10. Purdue might get further by being gifted the easiest section of the bracket (broken Kansas team and way overseeded Gonzaga team as the 4 and 5 in their region), but Illinois is very good.

So my bracket was perfect except for LBSU over UA. I originally picked UA, but went back and changed it out of a feeling of moral failing.

damn, did a last minute switch this morning with NC State / Kentucky in my bracket and accidentally put NC State over the Buffs :mad: hope it turns into a reverse jinx

OT, easily skipped:

After the TV said Dante's reach was 9.5 feet, I wanted to check Eddie's. Which I didn't find. I did find something I thought was interesting.
Eddie's 25 year old brother was murdered 2 years ago May. "Friends" set him up to be robbed. He was 6'4", 345, a defensive lineman at Oklahoma, made it to the Titan's training camp.
Go Eddie.

damn, did a last minute switch this morning with NC State / Kentucky in my bracket and accidentally put NC State over the Buffs :mad: hope it turns into a reverse jinx
bill murray gun GIF by The Good Films

You damn son of a gun.

Back