What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

If I'm Washington or Oklahoma State, I'd rather hire Danny Sprinkle.
He should be the top target for anyone who needs a HC in the upper midwest to the west coast region. From Spokane, iirc, and then the success at Montana State & Utah State. I think Washington's going to hire him.

Is Kentucky going to wake up?

This is one of Calipari's most explosive teams, but he has had a ton of trouble getting them to stay connected or commit to defense.

I mean, pretty much the entire defensive scouting report for playing Oakland is "don't let Gohlke beat your from 3."

Is Kentucky going to wake up?

This is one of Calipari's most explosive teams, but he has had a ton of trouble getting them to stay connected or commit to defense.

I mean, pretty much the entire defensive scouting report for playing Oakland is "don't let Gohlke beat your from 3."

Kentucky has to have the widest range of expectations for higher seeds in this tournament. Nobody would be shocked if they lost tonight and nobody would be shocked if they made the Final 4.

Kentucky has to have the widest range of expectations for higher seeds in this tournament. Nobody would be shocked if they lost tonight and nobody would be shocked if they made the Final 4.
Oakland going for one shot. One guess as to where the ball is going here.

Gonzaga up double digits on McNeese.

I was hoping he'd stay. But after such a frustrating year for him and knowing Cody was coming in as a starter at his spot, it was the best decision for himself. I root for him to play great in CSU losses.
Was he pushed or entirely his own desire to get out?

Oakland believes. Kentucky takes a two point lead, and they respond with a 3.

Gohlke just hit another 3. Holy **** this dude can shoot. 4 more away from breaking the all time record for 3s in a tournament game.

Csu Rams Ram GIF by Colorado State University

I just realized Dante didn’t miss a FG when we beat them in Eugene. So he went 10-10 and 12-12 in the last two games against us. Unreal.

Creighton will have their hands full.

Back