What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

This is the first full KU game I've watched all season. I'm sure part of it is Gonzaga, but they are completely out of control, playing like they have ants in their pants.

It's a bad Kansas team. Then they lost their 2nd best player. KU fans (at least the ones I know) are not surprised by this result at all.

I grabbed UNC +1.5 as they stabilized the initial run against them. Feeling pretty good about that.

Jay Wright needs a lesson in how to pronounce a certain Wazzu player's last name.

Its Jack-him-off-ski, dude.

:ROFLMAO:

The commercial about Angel Reese working year round to be ready for March is kinda hilarious when you consider that her own coach called her out for being more interested in Instagram than basketball this past summer.

I was trying to place Avery Johnson's accent so I looked him up. It turns out he's from New Orleans. I would not have guessed that.

Iowa State is a better team than Washington State. There's no question about it.

But Iowa State went 24-7, 13-5 in the Big 12. Washington State went 23-8, 14-6 in the Pac-12. Total horse**** that the committee rewarded WSU with a 7 seed playing 2 seed ISU less than a 3 hour drive from Ames.

Washington State cougars are like like a cat that's been hit by a car and is just pawnig at the air on the side of the road. They are purring their last breath and know the end of their 9th life is near.

Congrats to the SEC! They achieved the notoriety of having more losses in the round of 64 than any conference in NCAA Tournament history! You do you SEC!!
Meanwhile, PAC 12 is undefeated (with an impending loss by WSU). This seems to happen a lot.

Reactions: DBT
Iowa State is a better team than Washington State. There's no question about it.

But Iowa State went 24-7, 13-5 in the Big 12. Washington State went 23-8, 14-6 in the Pac-12. Total horse**** that the committee rewarded WSU with a 7 seed playing 2 seed ISU less than a 3 hour drive from Ames.

ISU is also #6 in NET and Kenpom while WSU is 44th and 36th, respectively. If anything WSU was over seeded based on those numbers.

And every 1 or 2 seed was playing within 3 hours of their campus except for Houston and Arizona simply because there were no first/second round sites close to Houston or Tucson

ISU is also #6 in NET and Kenpom while WSU is 44th and 36th, respectively. If anything WSU was over seeded based on those numbers.

And every 1 or 2 seed was playing within 3 hours of their campus except for Houston and Arizona simply because there were no first/second round sites close to Houston or Tucson
CU and UO >>> WSU.

You're probably right, it just feels like there has been such a severe anti-Pac bias the last few years, and we totally got caught in it.

Otoh, I don't think we'll be seeing an anti-Big 12 bias. It's also going to be way harder to finish in the top 3 or 4 in it.

This Oakland-NCSU game is a good one. I like NC State but I also wouldn't mind seeing an ACC loss to silence the ACC media fanboys who think they should've gotten more teams in and are now crowing about going 4-0 in the first round like NCAA tournament performance is a vindication that their conference deserved more bids (or vice versa for conferences who fully deserved a higher number of bids). And they seem to have quickly forgotten UVA's horrendous performance on Tuesday.

Back