What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

You're probably right, it just feels like there has been such a severe anti-Pac bias the last few years, and we totally got caught in it.

Otoh, I don't think we'll be seeing an anti-Big 12 bias. It's also going to be way harder to finish in the top 3 or 4 in it.
Yeah, but that's very reasonably an 8-bid league on average.

The only thing i can figure is that the officials thought the ball was still leaving the Oaklands players hands (and still in contact) after the NC State dude touched it.

Deprived of a potential magical tourny moment

That seemed pretty cut and dried to me. I thought they were going to give Oakland the ball and more time. 🤷‍♂️

Yup, should've been Oakland ball with ~1.7 left.

Watching it live I was thinking NCSU ball, but then the replay clearly showed it going off Diarra's pinkie

WTF. Everyone knows an inbounds pass can go into the backcourt. Well, I guess not everyone.

Sad to see Oakland fumble that chance at a win away. They were very beatable. Irrelevant due to our impending loss, but damn

Dude on the TV just pointed out that the only other team that won 5 games in 5 days to earn a tournament bid ended up winning the national championship. It is foretold.

We wanted NC State. Facing Oakland in the Sweet 16 would be like a road game. They’d be the tournament darlings. Instead, maybe we are.

It kills me to say it but Illini are really good. When they pour it on there’s probably only UCONN, Houston that can keep up. Maybe Zona. But I think even they would lose by 10

It kills me to say it but Illini are really good. When they pour it on there’s probably only UCONN, Houston that can keep up. Maybe Zona. But I think even they would lose by 10
Illinois has always played a style that's fun to watch and more like they're an ACC team. Those years with Cochburn with them being a typical B1G post & plod team was outside their program norm.

Illinois has always played a style that's fun to watch and more like they're an ACC team. Those years with Cochburn with them being a typical B1G post & plod team was outside their program norm.
The year Cockburn had Dosunmu running with him there’s a lot of similarities between the those teams. That’s the year they got the 1 seed and lost to Loyola. I think this team is better

Insane how late this game is being started in Pittsburgh

It's great having all games available on TV now regardless of where you live but the downside of when Tru/TBS/TNT got involved is they reversed the Saturday/Sunday slates from a daytime-laden schedule to a nightime-laden schedule.

Back