What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 NCAA tournament general games thread

These are two really solid teams. UConn is going to murder either one of them.
To maintain interest some of the talking heads might mention that UConn might have a bad game.

They went 3-17 from 3 and still coasted to a 25 point win that could have been 40.

watching Knecht is fun, sound fundamental player. Don't think he is going to be a great pro player but very good chance some team gets a guy who is a very good contributor.

Speaking of NBA futures Edey reminds me of a guy like Big Country Reeves. In college he dominates because he is big enough to dominate everyone. In the NBA they know how to deal with that and he doesn't have the range of skills to overcome what he is going to face in the pros.

watching Knecht is fun, sound fundamental player. Don't think he is going to be a great pro player but very good chance some team gets a guy who is a very good contributor.

Speaking of NBA futures Edey reminds me of a guy like Big Country Reeves. In college he dominates because he is big enough to dominate everyone. In the NBA they know how to deal with that and he doesn't have the range of skills to overcome what he is going to face in the pros.
I hate the way Edey is refereed. There's no way a guy with his skills should draw 10 fouls in a game and not get called for one.

I've got a lot of respect for Edey. Plays with a ton of effort. Has a great command of post fundamentals which shows the work he's put in. Impressive college player it's easy to root for.

I've got a lot of respect for Edey. Plays with a ton of effort. Has a great command of post fundamentals which shows the work he's put in. Impressive college player it's easy to root for.
So do these officials. If you have a guy draw 13 fouls and you only call one on him, you're not doing it correctly. Unreal the amount of **** the second coming of Bryant Reeves gets away with.

Last edited:
He’s progressed year to year and plays really well within his abilities. 7’4” without a lot of dumb mistakes will win you a lot of games. He won’t be an NBA superstar but he will have a long productive career there.

He’s progressed year to year and plays really well within his abilities. 7’4” without a lot of dumb mistakes will win you a lot of games. He won’t be an NBA superstar but he will have a long productive career there.
Mock drafts say Celtics for Edey, which would be a great fit for him. Will not get these calls in the NBA, but a nice piece for a team like Boston

Man! I mean, I don’t like Duke but I don’t dislike them as much as this officiating crew must. 🤣

Back