What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #3 seed MEN'S bball (Las Vegas; their 1st game vs. #6 Utah/ #11 ASU winner, Thurs., 3/14, 9:30 PM MT, FS1)

Cody is a high 1st rounder for sure, thanks to his potential and his brothers success
KJ has played himself into the low 1st or high 2nd
TDS is soft, but super skilled and will be a mid to late 2nd
If TDS gets drafted late, he won't make a roster. He just isn't that skilled or consistent to play at that level He is a very good (not great) college player. He could play in the G league but my guess is he take more money to play overseas for the next 5-10 years

If TDS gets drafted late, he won't make a roster. He just isn't that skilled or consistent to play at that level He is a very good (not great) college player. He could play in the G league but my guess is he take more money to play overseas for the next 5-10 years

dude you’re trippin, it’s a weak draft year but he’s been in the late first round on a lot of boards. someone with this size, athleticism, and shooting will get drafted

His window is huge, a possible first rounder that flips a switch and becomes a stud, because he has the hands and skills, or a second rounder bust that does just go overseas and has a great career. He should be a dominant highly skilled 4th year college player, but he never fully chose to turn it all the way on

dude you’re trippin, it’s a weak draft year but he’s been in the late first round on a lot of boards. someone with this size, athleticism, and shooting will get drafted
NBA players create space and dominate at this level. TDS is a secondary role player in college and always has been. He is a second or third option in college. He does occasionally flash but NBA players are far more skilled and consistent than the occasional flash.
I didn't say he wouldn't be drafted, he may be drafted in the 2nd round. G League or Overseas is where he will be playing.

In retrospect, this was a dangerous choice.

And I’m also talking to those who liked this post.
You are trying to be wise after the event, at that time it was absolutely the best result for us. No one could predict so many bit stealer this year.

Hank, you are only supposed to be a bitch in that thread about your wife. Chill bro.

I have been chill. Your response not so much.

567px-Sign_language_Y.png

So much of conference tournaments comes down to who needs it more. Very tough to beat a team you're not significantly better than when their backs are against the wall and yours are not.

NBA players create space and dominate at this level. TDS is a secondary role player in college and always has been. He is a second or third option in college. He does occasionally flash but NBA players are far more skilled and consistent than the occasional flash.
I didn't say he wouldn't be drafted, he may be drafted in the 2nd round. G League or Overseas is where he will be playing.
You realize half the guys in the NBA have no shot creation, right?

Back