What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #3 seed MEN'S bball (Las Vegas; their 1st game vs. #6 Utah/ #11 ASU winner, Thurs., 3/14, 9:30 PM MT, FS1)

Ok. I get that the #1 and #2 seeds would get early games to give an "advantage," but why the hell does the #4 seed (Whoregon) get a better tip off than the #3 (us)???

Ok. I get that the #1 and #2 seeds would get early games to give an "advantage," but why the hell does the #4 seed (Whoregon) get a better tip off than the #3 (us)???
I'll trade a 9:30 tip for getting to actually watch tonight and tomorrow. Flipping to our game as soon as CSU ends.

National TV?
Yep. There's a load of games in the current window. FS1 needed something for its last time slot after Big East games were over. CU vs Utah/ASU was going to draw a much better rating than WSU vs Cal/Furd. Plus, it was a no-brainer to promote 2 teams going to a conference they own rights to over 2 teams that were going to be in the WCC & ACC next year (media rights owned by ESPN).

I wouldn't mind them dropping Arizona tomorrow.
No way that gets them to the Top 50 to make the Final a Quad 1 game, but at that point IDGAF. If CU gets there, all we'll care about is if we win the title.

8:30 left in the Wazzu game but the 2nd half of the Nova-Marquette game on FS1 hasn't started the 2nd half yet.

I hope we start our game on FS2 or something, because FS1 is going to be 15-20 minutes behind our tip.

In line for a drink in Eatily at the Park MGM attached to TMobile Arena.

3 Ducks players in line in front of me.

“Go Ducks! Do me a favor and knock off Arizona tomorrow. Woohoo! Go Ducks!”

They weren’t fans of me.
They're probably pissed at us for ****ing over their little brother.

Virginia struggling with BC. Down two 12 minutes to go.

Rammies beating Steve Alford and his hair gel by 12 with 11 left there.

KJ with the pregame half court shot swish....
Feeling Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I know all the metrics are science-y, but is there any chance that the PAC XII is underrated this year? The conference didn't necessarily shine in non-con, but it's happened before in recent years.

Kinda shocking that Nova is hanging with Marquette, considering their performance against DePaul yesterday. FS2 is currently airing some other lame sport, so I think we'll miss the tip-off of our game on FS1. Go BUFFS!!!

I know all the metrics are science-y, but is there any chance that the PAC XII is underrated this year? The conference didn't necessarily shine in non-con, but it's happened before in recent years.
Talent's better than the performance. USC had a Top 25 roster. UCLA, Stanford and ASU should have all had winning seasons. Washington had more talent than wins. So, yeah, on eyeball test and what you might face if any of them are on their A game. But all those teams played their C games about half the time this year.

Back