What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #3 seed MEN'S bball (Las Vegas; their 1st game vs. #6 Utah/ #11 ASU winner, Thurs., 3/14, 9:30 PM MT, FS1)

I’m not sure how I feel about optimistic Seattlebuff. Next thing you know @ZandiBuff is going to post about how he wants the team to figure things out when the opponents go on a run and we shouldn’t call time out and @Darth Snow is going to be positive.
I prefer to think of it as "realistic" SeattleBuff. Happy to pump the sunshine when warranted, but with a dose of pessimism sprinkled in for balance!

So I have tickets to a play tonight. A two-hour play that starts at the same time as the game.

AND...I cancelled Hulu last month, right about the time we went on the win street.

I've been "watching" all of these games by watching the score on Google (except for USC - I was travelling and it was on ESPN).

So I'm missing a play tonight (my special lady is going without me) so I can watch the score change in real-ish time on Google and read the color commentary that you chuckleheads provide.

And maybe someone can PM me a link to watch the game.

So I have tickets to a play tonight. A two-hour play that starts at the same time as the game.

AND...I cancelled Hulu last month, right about the time we went on the win street.

I've been "watching" all of these games by watching the score on Google (except for USC - I was travelling and it was on ESPN).

So I'm missing a play tonight (my special lady is going without me) so I can watch the score change in real-ish time on Google and read the color commentary that you chuckleheads provide.

Do not. Watch. The ****ing. Game.

Feels like you can still attend the play and follow along with the score and game thread, no? Otherwise, just activate Hulu again

OK, if you go by the game thread you're gonna think we're losing by 30 the whole game

I can't have my phone out during a play. What are you, some sort of asshole?
Flash Flashing GIF by GIPHY News

Umm... the game is on broadcast tv: fox. All you need is an antenna, well and a tv.

Hard to beat the same team 3 times?
A KOA item: 25 times Tad has had teams that beat the other team 2x in the regular season, then met them a 3rd time..Tad is 17 - 8 in those games.

tip off 20 after

There is this place called the dark horse...

Back