What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp Thread

That’s not even including WR1 (when Hunter isn’t on the field), Will Sheppard who isn’t on campus until the Summer I believe.

Omarion Miller is getting tons of praise from coaches and teammates. Probably the best WR room CU has ever had, top to bottom.
I just have this feeling that Sheppard and SS are going to be huge together. Sheppard is exactly the sort of WR that an accurate QB (who just needs to know you are going to be where you are supposed to be) will be able to find consistently. (Hopefully, better than that sentence structure.)

I just have this feeling that Sheppard and SS are going to be huge together. Sheppard is exactly the sort of WR that an accurate QB (who just needs to know you are going to be where you are supposed to be) will be able to find consistently. (Hopefully, better than that sentence structure.)
Shepperd, Travis, Wester, Miller, etc.... We got serious weapons
Something special

So he gets a break because he's had more time to learn appropriate English usage then even DBT? This seems like the soft bigotry of low expectations your ilk likes to bandy about.

Okay Doug.

Best things I've heard from a Coach in a long time. The clip of HCP's meeting with his coaches. One of his first points: "Make sure you know the personalities in your room. Some people can't take being yelled at, some people need you to get on them because that's what they grew up with... Make sure you know who you are dealing with." (Paraphrased, obviously.)

This comes just after him talking about being old-school and being consistent in requiring what they ask for. That's a great point of focus from the top down.

Back